So you’re telling me that even in her deepest curse state, something deep in Emma Swan knows that she has to save Regina Mills , something about this woman is so deep rooted in her that the very thought of her dying can break a curse and make Emma remember who she is. And somehow I’m not supposed to take that as True Love?
we’ve gotten a lot of asks about this in the past few days and can’t answer all of them – here’s a little list of tips. feel free to add on!
- be calm. you got this. be firm and decisive.
- give them time to process. tell whoever you’re coming out to, then leave them alone for a while so they don’t act impulsively and get upset.
- coming out via text or a similar method is okay.
- don’t come out if you aren’t ready, or if your safety isn’t guaranteed. it isn’t worth risking.
- be prepared to bust myths about your sexuality (yes mom, bi people can be monogamous)
- be prepared to answer questions! leave communication channels open and make sure they know you’re open to answering questions.
- be prepared to debate a little, especially if the people you’re coming out to are religious or conservative.
- stay calm. you can handle it, and i believe in you.
Join us on National Coming Out Day 2016 [10/11] for an Answer Time with DEADPOOL’s Brianna Hildebrand. She’ll be answering your questions between 5pm / 2pm ET/PT - 6pm / 3pm ET/PT.
Brianna will be answering your questions about her soon-to-be released film, FIRST GIRL I LOVED and all things It Gets Better! We’ll have a mental health professional, Matthew Dempsey, LPCC, on call with us to answer all of your coming out questions.