- Davey: I'm killing Race.
- Jack: What? You're gonna kill Race? All right, car's gassed up. That's good. Guess I could home-school the kids, 'cause-
- Davey: No, Jack, the coffee is killing him.
- Jack: What?
- Davey: The coffee I give him every day.
- Jack: Oh. Gotcha.
- Davey: Good God, Jack. You had all that ready?
- Jack: What? I'm just being supportive.
- Davey: Good night.
What are your thoughts on Amandla? She's been kinda working my nerves lately. She hyped up her new movie, Everything, Everything as if it was the groundbreaking masterpiece because it had a black lead. Meanwhile, I went to see it and it was...mediocre. (And this is coming from someone who LOVES teen fiction). I just feel like she let herself get to gassed and now she's not acting right.