DR1 Boys Holding their Newborn Baby for the First Time
- Makoto had the dorkiest smile on his face.
- He was super, super happy!
- All the hope in the world couldn’t compare to this bundle in his arms.
- He told them jokes, even though the baby couldn’t understand him.
- Eventually he’d fall asleep with the baby still awake, in his arms.
- Chihiro spun the baby around, making sure that they wouldn’t get dizzy or be dropped.
- He laughed and laughed, knowing that this baby would become one of his favourite people.
- Chihiro would treat them the same as his father once did.
- Ishimaru would hold the baby weirdly.
- He’d grip the baby by it’s sides, much like how Rafiki did to Simba at the beginning of The Lion King.
- He had a world record smile on his face, looking at the baby with a newfound sense of even more responsibility.
- Ishimaru knew that his child would follow in his foot steps!..
- Mondo would handle the baby awkwardly.
- He’d never thought that he would’ve started a family.
- The baby’s hands opened and closed, looking like they were trying to grab air.
- Mondo smiled a little, and let the baby grab his finger.
- When they did and tried to put it in their mouth, he laughed.
- Togami felt uncomfortable holding the baby.
- However, this was just another milestone for him.
- He didn’t feel strongly either way. All he thought was how the baby would turn out.
- Hopefully they wouldn’t be a mistake.
- He would be bouncing the baby.
- “Wow! I didn’t think my prediction wouldn’t come true!”
- Hagakure was extremely happy. No one could take this away from him!
- The responsibilities that he’d have to take on, though…
- God help him.
- Leon would refuse to hold the baby at first, but give in.
- He was charmed by the baby’s tiny smile.
- When the baby gargled and giggled, he laughed with them.
- Leon swung them around, hoping to make them laugh even more.
- After a while, they were both giggling messes.
- He wasn’t expecting to be a father.
- As he held his kid in his hands, he wondered about giving it back to the nurse.
- It seemed like something he didn’t deserve. A child was too much of a blessing for him.