There’s something about sitting alone in the dark that reminds you how big the world really is, and how far apart we all are. The stars look like they’re so close, you could reach out and touch them. But you can’t. Sometimes things look a lot closer than they are.
Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl, Beautiful Darkness
5 Author Twitter Accounts You Should Probably Be Following
Ever find yourself wondering who you should follow on Twitter to ensure you’re getting the best quality content in 140 characters or less? Well, here’s a short list of authors we think you’ll probably enjoy hearing from every day.
Follow for: Cute pics Amazing life advice All things YALLFest/West
Follow for: General badassery Amazing book recs Great cosmetics tips
Follow for: Extreme sassiness A+ real talk Stellar gif usage
2. The Lovely Reckless by Kami Garcia Hot guys + serious swoons = Perfect summertime read, TBH. 🚗❤️
3. Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller Summer is definitely the right time to set sail with a bunch of pirates — adventure awaits! 🌊⚓️
4. The Square Root of Summer by Harriet Reuter Hapgood With the word “summer” in the title, this one’s kind of a no-brainer. ☀️😎
5. Internet Famous by Danika Stone Pack this one in your beach bag and daydream about internet fame in between dips in the ocean. 💻💕
6. The Love Interest by Cale Dietrich In case you’re the kind of person who likes to read fast-paced thrillers (with plenty of romance!) while at the beach. 🔥👨❤️👨
7. Bad Romance by Heather Demetrios The anti-romance to keep you on your toes as those bad romances try to sneak their way into your summer plans. 💔🌼
8. Romeo, Juliet & Jim by Larry Schwarz & Iva-Marie Palmer Secret relationships? High Fashion? Yeah, count us in. 👗👀
9. The Truth About Happily Ever After by Karole Cozzo This book takes place in the summer, features an amusement park princess, and is all about heartbreak and new love. (ie: best. summer. read. ever.) 👸🏻🎢