I realized that I haven’t been posting on tumblr for quite a while, so I figured, why not just give you guys a quick update on what I’m working on.
So I have been digging around the internet for various tutorial on Ruby script, a language used in RPG Maker VXA, and because I am a scripting idiot, it has been taking me a while to pick it up. Good news though, it seems like it is very possible to make what I have in mind with RPG Maker, so my next goal would be to create a short demo, with some snippet of story as well as the base mechanic to the game. Although it’s still too early to say, my intention would be for the demo to be free and I will set up something for you guys to post your feedback.
In other news, I have been reworking some details of the characters and well as a complete overhaul of Elias’s design (pic above). Do tell me if you look it or prefer the old one. (although I would be devastated =′) )
Finally, one of the mechanics in the game would be to have “leftover” memory remnants in the form of polaroids. So I’ve gone ahead to paint a memory in the game, and of course I chose a nsfw one. xD The pic above is a teaser and a work-in-progress of what the actual memory is, feel free to speculate. :)))