small things in gotg2 that i utterly loved (huge spoilers)
“No! It’s too adorable to kill!”
The Sovereign being a send-up of aspects of gamer culture
Gamora telling Mantis she’s not ugly (and clearly meaning it)
“I DON’T KNOW WHAT CHEERS IS.”
That ridiculous thing Ayesha was walking on so her feet didn’t have the indignity of touching the ground
“I will help them by killing Thanos”
Actually everything involving Nebula, tbh
(She has agency and empathy and a sister now)
“That’s a desk.”
The bizarre almost-beauty of the arrow massacre sequence
The Chain (the song that plays as Peter regains control of his ‘heart’) sounding like it could almost be Meredith condemning her ex-lover from beyond the grave “damn your love, damn your lies" as her son avenges her
Drax holding Mantis up as the ground starts eating him, desperate to give her a chance to live
absolutely everyone getting both Cool Scenes and Heartwarming Scenes
“What’s so wrong with that?”
the bit where Groot gives Yondu a sad little wave, and Yondu waves back
Peter closing his eyes and accepting his fate as the planet explodes around him
Gamora tending to the unconscious Mantis
Yondu holding Peter’s face as he dies and staring at him so he can be the last thing he sees
lots of big, important themes: slavery, child abuse, eugenics, parenthood, all dealt with well, albeit sometimes subtly
What if Lance ends up moving onto the red lion (not that it’s likely, this is just a thought) and the team’s tied up or something and he’s having a one on one fight with Lotor, who’s like:
“Your team doesn’t need you. You’re unimportant. Don’t lie to me. As soon as this mission is over, congratulations will be given to everyone but you. You, who try so, so much, and succeed, but with no recognition. They’re using you. That’s despicable. I would never do that to you. We could be great together.” Lotor holds out his hand to Lance, who’s kneeling and crying now. “Join me. I need you.”
And the team’s screaming at Lance things like, “Lance, don’t do this!” “We care about you!” And all that junk.
Lance is thinking he could be important. Lance could be with Lotor, this totally hot alien prince, and rule the galaxy and shit. He could be invincible.
But he wouldn’t be a hero. He would be hurting people. He’d be holding his team back more than he already was. He didn’t want to be selfish. Yes, what Lotor said about his insecurities are right. But his friends’ and the rest of the universe’s safety are more important than his feelings.
So….it was my friend’s 21st birthday party last night…
- I got there and Raychel was immediately like “Molly are you planning on drinking?” and I was like “Yes duh” and she, deep-voiced, goes “Good. You deserve it. You deserve the world and I deserve to see you get it”
- I forgot that I hate chocolate vodka and got a spiked milkshake at the restaurant
- People were just. screaming about anime. Everyone else in the place must have hated us
- “the asshole is my enemy and needs to be punished.”
- “So…my girlfriend like, bought chloroform?” “Have fun with that.”
- I literally forgot to get her a present whoops
- birthday girl, on her third drink: “Listen I know we’re going back to my house to drink after this but don’t worry!!! I’m not gonna get that drunk tonight, it won’t be bad”
- l m a o
- we get to her house, immediately start doing shots. I hadn’t touched anything yet bc there was a bottle of electric blue shit and I knew damn well that was going into my body but I was told to wait until people got back with sodas for mixers
- but this guy Patrick who I went all thru grade school with goes “Molly, you’re a real man”, hands me a bottle of whiskey and was like “I feel like my entire childhood was leading up to drinking whiskey with you” and honestly I couldn’t argue??? I felt that way too
- a wholesome experience I’m sure all of our old teachers would be so proud to see us finally bonding and getting along lmao
- Jacqui wanted some whiskey and we’re like “you had two margarita’s at the restaurant maybe not” but she didn’t listen and after she took a shot I had to hide the bottle from her to stop her from having any more lol
- Jacqui, drunk “Mollllly you’re my wiiiiife!”
- Raychel (bd girl) also drunk, across the room “But she’s my alpha husband what the fuck!!!!”
- I was not fucking looking when Raychel’s drink was mixed but it was like. Emerald fucking green. I know it had the sour apple shit vodka in it but idk what else. And then they added food dye and cake glitter so it turned into a galaxy drink holy shit
- Jacqui mixed the blue stuff with sprite and I took a sip and it tasted amazing??? So then I poured my own and I don’t know if I used too much alcohol or too much soda but it tasted like draino I literally had a brief Heather Chandler moment
- Kept drinking it but that’s besides the point
- Now, we need to talk about my alcohol tolerance. It’s high. It’s strong.
- So almost everyone else was drunk out of their asses and I’m sitting there like???? What the fuck???? I want to be intoxicated???? This is hell???? Like at this point I had to have had??? A total six or so shots of vodka and the whiskey and I was FINE and mad about that lmao
- That’s my thing it takes me forever to get drunk and then I get really drunk and blessedly never have hangovers so I can’t really complain I guess?
- But when this happens the logical next step is to drink more lmao Raychel started insisting I share her ridiculous drink with her
- That thing….tasted like everything Jesus died to save us from.
- Also I think I ended up drinking more of it than she did lmao
- Pocket full of sunshine started playing and half the room got turnt while the other half watched in confusion
- I kept trying to take selfies with Raychel and in ever one??? She looks inhumanely gorgeous???? And I look like a goblin???? What the fuck
- At this point I was finally getting drunk so Raychel gave me her phone going “you have my favorite face in the world take so many selfies for me!!!” and….bitch I did. I had that phone for about three hours, barely put it down, loved every single one of my angles for the first time in my life, and I honestly do not know how many selfies of me she’s going to find later lmao
- “I once made an art piece out of my pubic hair but like I lost it in someone’s apartment”
- Garrett, who’s apparently never drank before, whisper-yelling in horror “I took a lot of shots….On purpose!!!! ….I’m sorry,”
- He got very wasted very fast and then went upstairs to sleep lmao
- Raychel started crying telling me I was pretty and I was like “Thanks but you do this when you’re sober so I don’t believe you??” and then her friend who barely talks to me comes over and is like “Honey listen I’m the least drunk person her and you’re gorgeous” and it eventually spiraled into “Molly, CHRISTINA AGUILERA thinks she’s ugly. Lady GaGa- BRITTNEY SPEARS CLEARLY HAS SELF ESTEEM ISSUES EVEN THO SHES A FUCKING SEX ICON. So you’re- OH my God!!! Adam Lambert probably thinks he’s the ugliest fucker in the world!!!!! So you’re beautiful!!!!” and like honestly? Feeling good rn
- To counter this I spent like half the night telling Patrick’s shy and quiet girlfriend Maura that she was the prettiest person I’ve ever seen. I couldn’t leave this poor girl alone she was adorable omfg
- Raychel, the one who ‘wasn’t going to get that drunk’: *spinning wildly, holding 13 conversations at once, constantly yelling about the pubic bone and the vulva, crying about plastic babies in a glitter tube*
- UPDATE AS IM TYPING THIS: Raychel has announced that she found a total of 438 pictures and videos on her phone OH MY GOD @PAST ME
- And that’s only on her phone I got a lot on my phone too and other people had cameras out lord knows how many were taken
- So when I’m drunk I feel a little lightheaded but ultimately fine until I like move a limb and it’s like ‘holy shit my head isn’t connect to my body’ like. so fucking dizzy. At one point I stood and was like ‘who wants to bet I can’t walk to the bathroom’ and someone decided to walk me there lmao
- Someone made glitter bombs out of eggs and we threw them in the street while angrily screaming things like “I LOVE MY FAMILY!” and “WHY DOES EVERY ACTUALLY NICE GUY I MEET HAVE A SMALL DICK!”
- Raychel gave me a tiny ball of clay and I really treasured it but then it broke apart I was so sad
- “Burt Macklin is a fucking bitch!” “Don’t talk to the kitten that way he’s the prettiest cat I’ve ever seen!”
- Jacqui got a slice of cake and then remembered she cannot eat when she’s drunk so I ended up eating. just a lot of cake
- My Little Pony songs were playing on the tv???? I’m still not sure how that got started
- Screaming about Alaska Thunderfuck
- I bet Patrick he’d be the first to puke but he left and I think I threw up in the bathroom???? I’m not 100% positive I did but the fact that I have doubt means he wins unfortunately
- There was one guy there I don’t think I actually got his name but he gave me a great hug when he was leaving. You know when like a bird lands on you and you feel like you’re special and have been chosen???? That’s what the hug felt like lmao
- Someone pulled buffalo chicken dip out of thin air which is my weakness and she told me to have some but like. I put one dipped chip in my mouth and knew it was a mistake. I felt it in my stomach. I hadn’t even fucking swallowed yet it was literally just in my mouth and my body was like ‘bitch can you take a break and let me live!’ omfg
- Since Raychel finally dumped her boyfriend I had no qualms about telling her I didn’t like him and she asked why and I was like “he tried to mansplain Greek mythology to me and he wasn’t even right!!!” and for some reason that made at least five people loose it.
- At the stroke of midnight, Raychel, pointing to the crucifix in the living room. “JESUS….HE’S HERE. HE’S ALIVE.”
- At some point I apparently started drunk texting a few of my friend’s that weren’t there w h o o p s
- Me, trying to explain myself to them this morning “You know, that Easter wine just really gets to me”
- I was stuck in the ‘coming down’ stage for like a million years. Like, still clearly drunk but Not As Bad
- And I was trying to get better before I texted my mother for a ride so like. I spent so long chugging water. I literally don’t think I’ve ever had that much water in my entire life. Raychel’s father and sister kept getting it for me as I continuously told them they were life savers. But it barely helped omfg
- Was definitely still a little wobbly when I woke up for water at like 6:30 but all good now and the hangover skipped over my soul @my genetic makeup bless you
- Fun night though!!! But now I’m off to an Easter family party so…we’ll see how that goes lol
If you could have one inconsequential line or scene in Avengers: Infinity War, what would it be?
I have a few I want…. (if you add, make sure you tag it!)
1. At some point, any point, I need someone to say, “No sh!t, Sherlock.” And then I need Tony Stark and Stephen Strange to look at each other, I don’t care if it’s discomfort or a tiny smile or like they have a secret, I JUST NEED THIS MOMENT, OKAY?!
2. I need Sam Wilson to go flying past Steve Rogers with his wings, and in this triumphant voice, scream out, “ON YOUR LEFT!” And Steve just shakes his head and grins, because yeah, he had that coming.
3. Peter Parker calling Tony dad, either by accident or on purpose. And then I need Tony to smile about it.
A/N: helloooo! Just so you know, I kinda made the ending in a rush, and may edit this in the near future. Just so you guys know. Almost forgot to tag @dekahg Thank you.
Warnings: Violence and hate sex?
”You shot them!” You snapped, your hand flying across his face, your laser gun hitting his pale cheek with a powerful impact that made his face turn. He did feel it, you two were almost equal by strength, he just slightly overpowering you by his tall frame that towered above you. Though he never intimidated you, or you wouldn’t at least admit it. Besides, right now you were so outraged that you couldn’t control your anger, spitting at him curse words while you approached him with fast and swift strides.
”You asshole-” You started with a loud yell, your voice echoing in the stone valley. Dead bodies circled around your feet, the ones you had called as your friends, now ceasing to exists because of your commander and captain, a man who betrayed you.
You couldn’t finish your sentence getting interrupted as Khan took a hold of your arm, almost crushing your bone with his gripping fingers, preventing you from hitting him again. You had just raised your hand to swat him again. You couldn’t keep your hold on the big heavy gun and as your grasp on it loosened it slid from your fingers and hit the ground with a loud thud. You grit your teeth as you were now unarmed and raged, knowing you could never stand a chance in a fight with Khan, especially now that you were fuming with rage.
”They were not important to me.” Khan stated nonchalantly keeping his blue eyes on you. His intent stare made you squirm, not because you were intimidate, but mostly because you just wanted to hit him. Repeatedly. But even if your good arm would to be free you couldn’t get the satisfaction of beating him to the ground. Not if you didn’t want to end up the same.
”They were important to me!” You hissed, your face only inches away from his. You narrowed your (e/c) eyes, a cold stare casting on Khan’s. ”And you promised me they would be safe.”
This didn’t concern Khan. He had never intended on keeping his promise for to provide protection to your inferior friends. He had seen them useful, replaceable.
”They were only soldiers.” Khan stressed, inching closer. ”The only use I had for them was sacrifice for our mission and our sake. I have to say they did that quite well.” He gazed about, his eyes taking in the sight before him. Those now dead soldiers, mostly men, lay there in the mud and stone, blood running out of each one. There were broken bones and bullet holes in every corpse and none moved. Not anymore. All of them had been killed quite quickly, not too much of time given to suffer.
”You bastard.” You muttered nonetheless of your friends painless deaths and pulled at your arm which he held uncomfortably high and never loosening his grip. You could feel his hold on you get only stronger as you tried to break free, Khan yanking you even closer to him. You yelp as he brings you closer, your bodies almost touching. You grit your teeth.
”Don’t tell me you cared for them?” Khan said in accusing tone and you knew how he lack of sentiment and expected the same from you, at least when it involved inferior humans, but you had always been slightly different from your kind. You were loyal, but not to the people Khan respected, but despised. You found partnership in inferior beings but with Khan around it was purely impossible.
You didn’t give him any answer, your cold eyes were still on his, not daring to break the eye contact. You didn’t want to look at your friends, your former companions that had been slaughtered right before your very own eyes and not being able to do anything. Not even call them back to shelter, and that had Khan assured. He had held you back, let your human soldiers go to the bullet rain. They were victorious as much as they were able to take down over half of your opponents until you and Khan came in to finish it. You were left alone with him, around you just the dead.
Khan smirked, humored by the wordless information he got out of you by studying just your reactions and expression. Your lowering eyebrows, the frown on your lips, oh how pathetic it was of you to care for such meaningless beings.
”You did care, didn’t you?” He didn’t care to hide the amusement from his voice, the grin only spreading on his cupid’s bow like lips. You could sense the mock from his tone. ”Bad girl.” Khan taunted you and laughed out loud when you lifted your free arm to connect with his jaw. Khan dodged fast, your left fist going over his shoulder, your right arm still caught by Khan. When you were pressed against Khan’s body, your armpit on his shoulder, Khan took the opportunity and wrapped his other arm around your waist, locking you in place.
You grit your teeth together in your new position, you tried to push away from him, but it was no use. Khan had you pinned against himself and there were no room to move so you settled your left arm over his shoulders, keeping yourself steady in his arms. You two looked like you were about to dance, Khan holding your right arm with his left, his right around your waist and your left behind his neck. Your feet were barely touching the ground, only an inch higher and not even your toes would reach to touche the surface of the cold ground.
You were beyond pissed. In this position you were unable to fight him, but a thought came to your mind and a need to smirk took over you but fortunately you were able to contain yourself before letting the smile spread on you lips, to give away your plan.
You were just about to knee him in the groin, when Khan leaned close, his hot breath hitting your ear, his lips brushing over your bare neck. ”Don’t even think about it.” He growled slowly and despite your rebellious personality decided to obey. He already had you cornered. He could end you if he wanted to, though not as easily as any other being, you would fight him if needed even if you knew you would have very low chances of winning but you always came down fighting. Not by choice but by instinct.
”Tell me, what could have those imbeciles do that we could not?” He dared with an amused tone. You almost fell for his trap, but as you were still insisting to fight him, verbally if you must, you snarled at him, ”Have trust in others.” Khan only chuckled at that, but you weren’t finished. Not quite yet. ”And they show loyalty on a level you have never even heard of!” This did the trick and you found yourself being pushed against a stone pillar with power that was enough to empty your lungs but not enough to break you through the stone or hurt you.
”You dare to talk to me about loyalty?” Khan growled, his teeth gritted and eyes blazing with anger. His right arm was placed over your throat and it squeezed your windpipe almost shut. Your eyes barely open anymore, trying to struggle and find strength to push him off, but only able to scratch his arms. ”I saved you! I did all I could to assure your safety and this is how you show your gratitude? Comparing me to those pests?” Surprisingly his hold loosened and you were able to breath normally.
”Those pests you’re talking about would have never turned against you as you did to them!” You snapped when you were sure your heart beat lowered a little, your breathing back to normal again. ”They even died for you.”
”They died for you.” Khan corrected. ”Do you really thin they would have followed me? They were all only here because of you. You were nice to them, you cared for them and I am well aware they would have taken you from me if I would to let them keep their precious lives.”
”You fucking jealous-” You stopped in mid sentence. You just realized what he was on about. Would it really be that he was jealous and worried you would have left him? There had never been a conversation between you and the group of people that had companied you on this quest where they would have tried to recruit you and leave Khan. ”You, you were jealous?” You wondered out loud. Khan scoffed and rolled his eyes. ”Then again, I would have left you when the time was right.” You joked with a serious tone. You gasped as Khan lunged at you, he took a hold of your shirt’s collar and pulled you up the pillar, his face inches away from yours as he growled, ”You are not going anywhere if I have anything to do with it.” You went to correct him but Khan pushed you against the pillar to shut you up. ”You are mine, I am your captain, I am your commander and you are part of my crew. And that is final!”
”You idiot really thought that was the plan?” You mocked, but not amused at all. You were still pissed at him for getting your friends killed and for attacking you. ”They never said anything of that sort, and besides, they were willing to become part of your crew!”
”You think I would have taken them to my ship?” Khan brought you closer. ”I wouldn’t have them near you. Not even if they were on the other side of the galaxy.” Shit he was getting possessive of you. You couldn’t help but hiss at him, ”You’re insane.” Khan smirked at that, his hold on you softened only slightly, but not enough for you to break free. ”And yet here you are.” Before you could come up with a sassy or snarky comeback, Khan leaned forward and crashed his lips on yours. You tried to push him away to which Khan found humorous recording the smirk that spread on his lips, and he nibbled at your lower lip. You wouldn’t give in to him, you were still pissed at how he treated you and deceived you so you denied his access to your mouth.
Khan parted your legs by pressing his knee in the between of your legs, putting pressure on your womanhood which made you gasp. Unfortunately you opened your mouth and Khan taking the opportunity, shoved his tongue in your mouth to wrestle with yours. You tried to get him off, but he took the dominance in everything he did and you were left to submit to him, which you did not do so subtly. You tried to keep control of the situation, but failed when Khan lifted you higher, your legs in the air hanging above the ground and you were left with only one option, to cling on him like your life depended on it.
You wrapped your arms around his broad shoulders, your legs doing the same on his waist. You hang on to him, his hand around your waist and the other burying in your (h/l) (h/c) hair. His strong form was all over you as you were all over him and you let the kiss last long enough, until Khan pulled away to gasp for air.
”Khan, we have a mission.” You gasped, but it was hard to concentrate on talking when Khan went to suck your neck, lick, nibble and lick the sweet spot that made you almost moan. You were to climb off of him, your legs separating from his body but with Khan’s next move he made it clear he wasn’t finished. He pushed you hard against the stone wall behind you, your body trapped between him and the pillar and Khan gave you no space to use to get yourself out of his arms, not even inches were between your bodies.
”We finished it already.” He reminded you with a low growl. His voice had become raspy from lust, maybe it had been all your fighting that turned him on and so did you fighting back.
You could feel a bulge pressing your crotch as Khan pushed closer towards you, you also couldn’t help it this time and moaned out loud wantonly. This amused Khan and he went grinding you repeatedly. His tight black clothes didn’t help the situation at all, you were able to feel all his muscles with your bare hands and as your thin, tight black clothes that matched his gave you no protection from his thrusts. Your flesh was starting to grave for him, tingling around the spots that he touched and you hadn’t even realized you had lifted your legs around him once again.
Khan was no occupied with your collarbone, doing the same he had with your neck. You became frustrated with his acts as he played you like an instrument. He declined you of any kind of chance of fighting him off, since he was practically all over you. He had you pressed against a wall.
”I’m not going to do this while in middle of a mission.” You muttered. You gripped the back hair of Khan’s trying to pull him away from you and he did, but for his own doing, smirking at you like a bastard he was and purred, ”But you are.” His cockiness only brought you more disturbance and you really wanted nothing more than to hit him, and then maybe fuck him. He had woken your lust and there was no denying that.
”Get off of me, Khan! Right now!” You ordered him, but knew it would have no effect on him which was proven when Khan grinned at you, chuckling. He did look quite handsome, you did have to give him that. Those cheekbones and that black hair with some loose strands hanging over his forehead and that mouth of his. Those lips you wanted on every part of your body.
Your expression had softened just when Khan leaned in, but this time he nuzzled your neck, his arms around you, hugging you while you were clinging on him with all your fours. And with a soft but daring tone he almost whispered, ”Not yet, I have a point to prove.” You froze for a second, not sure what to say to his sudden soft approaching, just holding on to him, your fingers gripping his shirt, your head on his shoulder.
”That point being?” You finally asked.
”That you are indeed mine.” He breathed out and you gasped. He was, undeniably, very possessive.
He was the King of the Galra. A vile creature, and enemy to all free people. I remember now… I was his prisoner. He’s still alive? Impossible! I can’t explain it, but it’s true. He’s searching for a super weapon called Voltron. He’s searching for it because he knows it’s the only thing that can defeat him, and that’s exactly why we must find it before he does.