MC jokingly puts a gift wrapping bow on her head and tells the RFA that she's their present when they ask her if she got them a present for their birthday how would they react of they weren't dating mc but had a huge crush on her?
Gah. I’m sososo sorry for not writing recently D:
b u t hope you enjoy ^~^
MC as a Birthday Present ♡
- (March 12th)
- Everyone had been busy on his
- (He was quite bittersweet about it. He
was happy to spend time with you but… but… why didn’t anyone make time for him
on his birthday?!?!)
- So you decided to take him out to a
LOLOL con, surprising him with tickets– WHICH WERE SUPPOSED TO BE SOLD OUT, SO HE
WAS REALLY SHOCKED
- He almost cried tears of joy when you
showed him the tickets upon meeting up, and jumped to hug you reaaaaally
- …only to realize what he was doing
- “Wahhh!!! I’m so sorry, MC, I got a bit
too excited…” he apologized, his cheeks so red that it rivaled Seven’s hair. He
inched away from you, feeling ashamed of himself
- After all, he was a strong believer in
only acting intimately with your significant other!! More importantly… he
really, really liked you… It was kinda embarrassing to act so bold…
- But you laughed it off, and dragged him
by the hand to lead him into the convention center
- There was SO MUCH MERCH
- all of which he couldn’t buy
- He hadn’t been prepared for this, after
- You noticed his teary eyes as he stared
hopelessly at everything… and ended up buying him a few charms
- He also spent about half an hour
following cosplayers of his favourite character, and you had to push him
- Needless to say, it wasted a lot of time
but hey, whatever, it’s his birthday
- When it was time to go home, he honestly
didn’t wanna go back… He wanted to spend more time with you. Nervously, he
asked, “H-hey, MC… wanna come over to my place? B-BUT NOT FOR ANYTHING BAD,
it’s just getting late and you shouldn’t go home alone… a-and I want to spend
more time with you…”
- The last of his words came out as a
whisper, his hands covering his cheeks in embarrassment
- He asked so cutely though. Of course you
followed him home :D
- When you reached the apartment, though,
he couldn’t unlock the door for some reason, so he ended up asking you to try.
As you did, he began to say, “Uhm, thank you for today. It’s really the best
gift I’ve ever received…”
- You paused in your movement, a small
laugh escaping your lips. “But that’s not even my gift! Jumin got the tickets…
Hmm, I do feel bad I couldn’t properly prepare a present, but…”
- You took out a gift-wrapping bow and
placed it on your head. “But you could have me instead~?” you joked
- His heart was going W I L D, gosh what
are you doing to this poor boy!?!
- His eyes narrowed with determination as
he grasped at your shoulder. “I’d want you,” he said quietly. “That would be
the best gift in the worl–”
- “HEY, HANDS OFF!” The door flung open,
revealing a mad, glaring Zen. “I know it’s your birthday, but there’s a limit
to how selfish you can be!”
- Yoosung gaped at the interior of his
apartment, decorated with streamers and banners and presents. Jaehee offered a
sheepish smile, “Surprise? Well… Zen kind of ruined it…”
- Yoosung quickly removed his hand from
your shoulder, already regretting his bold actions from before. “I-I WASN’T
DOING ANYTHING TO MC!!”
- With an irritated look, Zen crossed his
arms intimidatingly, his muscles bulging, a sadistic smile upon his face. “I
think it’s time for some birthday punches, don’t you?”
- (April 1st)
- “Do they seriously think we don’t notice them?” Zen sighed, pressing his face
into his hands. “Grrr, I thought I’d finally be able to have some alone time
- You tilted your head, “Alone time…?”
- His cheeks flushed red as he tried to cover up his mistake, “N-no! But I mean,
it’s just, I’ve hung out with everyone else separately before and uhm, I was
just excited to hang out with the new member too?” Despite his acting skills,
he found it difficult to act and well, essentially lie, to you…
- “It’s okay, we can still do whatever you had planned… I’m sure they’ll tire of
us soon,” you offered a gentle smile, easing him of his worries. He nodded in
consideration of that, and returned the smile.
- Unfortunately for the both of you, they didn’t get tired of you. In fact, they
had somehow managed to prank Zen at every street you guys crossed…
- There was an entire street that suddenly advertised cats and had cat fur
outfits on display, making Zen sneeze the entire time… then there were bouquets
of flowers thrown at Zen which wasn’t bad, except that they were wrapped with
catnip which attracted seemingly HUNDREDS of cats??! …not to mention random
flour flying through the air, landing near the two of you…
- “They’re such children!” Zen fumed, narrowing his eyes. Despite the glare, he
still looked handsome, captivating all the women (and even men) around him. Whispers
spread amongst the crowd, and there was suddenly a mob sent after them after
someone screamed “It’s Zen the actor!!”
- You spent the entire day running from pranks and fans, finally taking a
break in a dark alleyway… wait, dark? The two of you stared up at the stars
overhead. Well, that was a birthday wasted.
- Zen plopped on a trashcan, sighing heavily. “I’m sorry you had to go through
that because of me… It must’ve been really annoying for you… ugh, and this had
to happen even after you so graciously offered me your entire day to spend with
me. I’m so sorry…”
- He looked so guilty even though it wasn’t his fault, you felt your heart aching
for him. Pranks like this happened year after year, the pranks of April Fool’s
Day preceding birthday wishes.
- “Cheer up, Zen! I don’t really have anything to give you right now, but… you
can do anything you want with me!” you beamed.
- He stammered, “W-wait, anything I want…?”
- Control the beast. Control the beast.
- “Yep! If you want someone to clean up your house- since you live alone, or tend
to your every need for a day, I’m here!” you said with determination, pointing
- Zen let out a deep breath. Haha, riiight…
- He buried his face into his hands. Goddammit, you were just too cute.
- (December 28th)
- She hadn’t expected anyone to do
anything for her birthday O_O
- “MC, th-thank you for doing this,” she
murmured softly, cheeks flushing a light pink as she gazed at you with nothing
but gratefulness in her eyes (much to your disappointment, that is)
- “You don’t have to thank me~” you
grinned, swinging an arm around her cheekily. “I love you after all~”
- She brought a hand to her lips as she let out a soft chuckle, murmuring to
herself quietly, “So this is what it’s like having a best friend… It’s nice to
be cared for.”
- Choosing not to comment on that, you laced your fingers through hers, gently
tugging at her hand to drag her towards the train station. “Come on!” you
exclaimed with excitement
- The two of you sat next to each other on the train, your head resting on her
shoulder as you shared your music with her, the pair of earbuds connecting the
both of you. The train moved quickly towards the mountains, every bump on the
tracks causing the two of you to press closer to each other. Although you
didn’t mind, a light blush coloured Jaehee’s cheeks
- She shyly stared at your reflection in the window, watching as you gradually
nodded off. She gently stroked your hair, soothing you to sleep…
- You woke up just in time for your stop, pouting at Jaehee for not waking you up
earlier. The two of you arrived near the peak of a mountain just as the sun
began to set.
- “Waaaahhh, I lost so many hours of being able to talk to you by falling asleep!!
Why didn’t you wake me?! I wanted to spend all of your birthday with youuuu…”
you groaned. Your cute antics made her laugh, and you found yourself smiling with
her, noticing how delighted she looked.
- Her soft, gentle gaze made you blush a bit, and you quietly walked beside her
on the mountain trail. It was a silent walk, albeit not uncomfortable. Soon,
you neared the warm red-orange hues of the sun, finding an opening behind the
- From where the two of you stood, you could see all the way below the mountain…
the surrounding forest of colourful leaves, the stream flowing into the glacial
lake… all under a pinkish-purple sky with rays of light raining upon the view.
- It was mesmerizing, and you reached for her hand, grasping it tightly as you
admired the natural scenery together…
- While it only lasted a few minutes, it had been a beautiful experience for both
- “Thank you, MC… It’s really nice to see something like this, especially since I’m
cooped up in the office most of my days. Although, it does make me appreciate
today even more… I’m glad I got to experience it with you. Oh… you don’t happen
to have another gift, do you? Haha, I
feel like I’ve already received so much from you,” Jaehee murmured, blushing
- You fidgeted with your fingers, then pointed at the ribbon in your hair. “I
actually wore this b-because I don’t really have a gift… all I can offer is
- Although she stared at you with a lost expression, inside, her heart was H A M
M E R I N G. Even more than it does for
- Her fingers trembling, she gently pulled you into a hug, thinking to herself, ‘MC’s too cute and innocent… oh, I really don’t
want anyone else to see her like this… I just… want her all to myself…’
- (October 5th)
- The one word repeated itself in your mind over and over again like a mantra,
beads of sweat rolling down your face as you tried to maintain a smile.
- There you were, sitting across from none other than Jumin Han in a high-class…
EMPTY banquet hall. He had reserved the entire place just for the two of you.
- “J-Jumin… today is your birthday…
shouldn’t I be treating you?” you asked him nervously, eyes shifting as you
felt awkward in the empty vicinity.
- He cocked his head in confusion, “Am I not allowed to take you out somewhere of
my choosing on my birthday?” (sigh, he just doesn’t know how to express that he
wants to spend time with you)
- “Well… when you put it like that…” you frowned, still feeling extremely awkward and guilty.
- “Then there’s no problem, is there?” he chuckled in amusement, a brief twinkle
in his eyes.
- Luckily for you, the tension simmered down to nothing as the hours stretched on
and the conversation flowed through.
- The sky was still a fair azure blue when the two of you stepped out, despite
the nearing autumn. “Jumin, I still don’t think it’s right that you’re treating
me when it’s your birthday… Let me make it up to you, pretty please?” you jut
out your lower lip slightly, staring up at him with pleading eyes.
- “Hm… what do you have in mind?”
- You smiled in relief, then instructed Driver Kim where to go in whispers,
making sure Jumin wouldn’t find out. “Hehe~ It’ll be a quick drive. Put this
on, I don’t want you to find out where we’re headed!” You handed him a black
blindfold, and his breath hitched.
- ‘What I wouldn’t give to tie that around
MC’s eyes and—‘ he caught himself, shaking off the perverse thought. Instead,
he offered a strained smile as he let MC put it on him, shivering slightly from
the feeling of her fingers in his hair.
- The duration of the ride was fairly quiet, as you kept whispering details of
the location to Driver Kim. When you led Jumin out of the car, laughter and
music found its way to his ears. He furrowed his eyebrows, not quite
recognizing these sounds. You finally removed the blindfold from his eyes,
allowing him to see the festival you’d brought him to.
- His eyes widened, “This is…?”
- “A fireworks festival to celebrate the full moon! It lasts the whole week, and
I’m just glad I could bring you here… I just thought it’d be nice to try
something new,” you explained, blushing shyly at the end.
- Jumin felt an overwhelming adoration for you welling up in his chest. He had
never been to a (commoner’s) festival before… let alone celebrate his
birthday in any other way than a fancy dinner…
- As excited as you were to drag him around the booths, he ended up dragging you
around, his curiosity getting the best of him as he took interest in each
stall, feeling amazed by everything.
- …It was almost sad to see that, by the end of the festival, he still hadn’t won
a single thing from any of the game booths. His lips were curled into a
permanent pout, eyebrows furrowed in determination to shoot at the stuffed cat.
- His mock-bullet flew towards the cat! …and knocked off its bow instead.
- The old man managing the stall shook his head in pity, “You’ve got some
terrible aim there, young lad… Tell ya what, I’ll just give this bow to you.
Try again next time, buddy.”
- Jumin stared at the bow with a frown, wondering what the hell he was even
supposed to do with it. He turned his back on it, stomping off like a kid.
(Zen: hah, what a sore loser!)
- You chased after him, grabbing the bow before you left. He seemed to be heading
back to the car where Driver Kim was waiting, and you grabbed his arm before he
crossed the road. “Jumiiin, it’s the first thing you’ve won from a festival,
shouldn’t you cherish it more?”
- He scoffed, “I have no use for it. Keep it.”
- “Hmmm. Theeen, since I don’t have a gift for you today…” You clipped the bow to
the front of your shirt. “You could have me instead? Hahaha~ Just kiddi-”
- His face had neared yours in the middle of your sentence, eyes dark with desire
at your words.
- “Don’t make promises you can’t keep, MC…” he said huskily, staring into your
eyes like he was about to devour you.
- Your cheeks flushed red at his words, backing away slightly. At that moment,
Driver Kim pulled up to the curb and you just L EA PED inside.
- Startled, Jumin stares after you, bursting out into laughter. Secretly, he
thought to himself, ‘MC never fails to
amuse me… If she was mine… would we able to spend time like this all the time?
- (June 11th)
- “I said NO, dammit, don’t get another duck!”
- Seven pouted as he turned his head towards you, his hands still operating the
claw machine. “But MC, all of the prizes are just sooo cute!!”
- “There’s no difference,” you deadpanned.
- He gasped, HORRIFIED that you would say that! “This one is smiling! And this
one has sunglasses! And this one has its tongue sticking out… and this one has
a wink… What do you mean, there’s no difference? I’m disappointed in you, MC,
- Before you could even begin to protest, he winked, “Besides, it’s MY birthday
after all. And you’re my slave for the day~”
- At that, you shut up. How did this happen again?
- Ah, right. It all started when you had jokingly—ahem, let me say it louder for
the redhead in the back, JOKINGLY said that you’d be Seven’s birthday gift.
- Your bedroom door swung open and CRASHED to the floor, awaking you immediately.
“GoOd morning, MC, it’s my BIRTHDAY!” Seven yelled, blowing into a toy trumpet
as he waltzed around your room. It was 7
in the morning. jfc seven, NO.
- Not long after you got dressed, he began
pestering you for a gift. Truth to be told, you had no idea that it was his
birthday, so you didn’t have anything prepared… (He’s a hacker, he keeps all
his personal info to himself! It honestly wasn’t your fault)
- You rolled your eyes, taking a red pen and drawing a ribbon on your wrist. “Well,
you could always have me as your present instead…”
- His eyes shone, and you already regretted letting those words leave your mouth.
- Back to present time, you were walking around the arcade, holding all of
Seven’s prizes in large bags…
- Grumbling, you muttered, “I still don’t know why I have to do this…”
- He paused in his steps, cocking his head to face you as he smirked, “Would you
have preferred to be a different kind of slave for me, hmm, MC~?”
- Cue the jaw dropping.
- And the blush ;)