If TV shows were their own fanfictions:
- Orange is the New Black:The writer keeps killing all your faves, but you keep reading anyway because it's entertaining, has super interesting characterization, and is the only quality femslash you can find.
- Supernatural:A 10,000 word fic that was supposed to have ended seven chapters ago, but the author keeps writing because it's their most popular work and people keep requesting things like "domestic human Cas with baby" and "mutual unrequited pining."
- Game of Thrones:Has every content warning you can imagine, including incest, rape/non-con, gore, and about ten thousand major character deaths, but you read it anyway because it's super popular, keeps coming up in fic rec lists, and has dragons.
- Hannibal:A well-written fic with complex characters, good writing, and a suspenseful storyline that you realize too late has been abandoned since 2009.
- Doctor Who:A quirky and interesting fic that everyone used to love, but dropped in quality after it got taken over by one of its co-authors who got all the characterization wrong and got rid of everything that made you love it in the first place.
- Steven Universe:"AU where everything is gay and no one dies"