1. Myungsoo- a wide variety of angles, facial expressions, and props. Knows exactly how to pop his dimples or part his lips to make the girls and boys go wild. +10 points for every time he’s taken a selfie with his cat.
2. Hoya- great command of his eyebrows. Consistent angle, but not so consistent that every selfie looks the same. A+ smoulder, but sometimes his smile screams “I’m at a family gathering and someone just asked me if I’ve found a girlfriend, but I’ve been single for five years.”
3. Woohyun- very cute, very pouty. Takes the expression “everybody has a good side” too seriously: his angle is 95% the right side of his face, 5% of the left. Will he ever reveal the left of his face?
4. Sunggyu- charming array of selfies, including the 50% of selfies which were taken to mock Sungjong. Has found a 45 degree angle which makes his eyes look bigger, but in turn makes him look about 7 years old.
5. Sungjong- selfies are below him, gets people to take gorgeous photos of himself posing dramatically (Sunggyu’s right- who takes those photos???) when we do get selfies, too many filters. Let’s stick to the modelling shots.
6. Dongwoo- 50% face, 50% hair. Takes selfies more for fun than to look good, which can be adorable but also can result in him looking a little… Strange.