“Freckles covered her face, she had bright green eyes, her
teeth were so perfect I thought for a moment they must have been false, she
wore a shirt for a band called “The G Flat Minors”, and finally, to focus on
the most striking of all her features- she had almost overwhelmingly ginger hair.
It was the most ginger hair possible. Even though it was short- a pixie cut, to
be exact- it was intense, and bright, and very nearly made me feel warmer just
looking at it.“
Has anyone else commented on the fact that in Pitch Perfect 2 when they’re voting on letting Emily into the Bellas Chloe says sing a G# or an A flat?? THATS THE SAME NOTE. SHE DIDN’T GIVE THEM A CHOICE.
- Did I just hear someone play aN E FLAT IN G MAJOR
- NO DONT PUT WATER IN YOUR SAXOPHONE
- Trumpets just be- bE BETTER OKAY
- Sam what are you doing with that piano- THATS NOT HOW YOU PLAY IT
- There are 88 g’s in this piece wHY
- TROMBONE WHAT WAS THAT SOUND
- COULD THE DRUMS BE ON TIME PLEASE, JUST ONCE?
- No that’s nOT HOW YOU PLAY A VIOLIN
- no that’s wrong iF YOU DONT KNOW IT THEN DONT PLAY
- no you can’t get water i don’t care if you are dehydrated
- get some water guys take care of yourselves
- just one more song okay
- now just one more song
- let’s try that again okay
- I’m serious just one more time
The choir teacher: what even happens in this building
One of the drummers: a lot of shit Mrs. C. A lot of shit.