This is foster care.
There’s a good chance we won’t get the baby. There’s a 5 page wait list and we are on the bottom of the first page. BUT the list is just a general list of homes wanting legal risk/legally free babies… and a lot of homes can’t take babies under 6 weeks and a lot of homes refuse to take on this specific medical issue. So…maybe.
Anyway. I could not sleep last night because I was
* figuring out how to tandem baby wear
* looking up Cat and Jack baby boy clothes
* researching the medical issue
* fantasizing about all the potential photo shoots in my future
* thinking about how sweet it would be for AD to grow up with a twin
Monday afternoon is going to come and we still won’t know. We’ll likely find out on Wednesday after not hearing anything that it’s a no go.
Ugh. Foster care is crazy making.