Every year for Mother’s Day I give my wife a “faux-album” of Harper’s greatest songs from the previous year (she normally sings these songs in the bath and I write them all down). So here is Harper Grace’s 3rd studio (bathroom) album: “Who Moved the Ranch Sauce out of my Bedroom?”
1. Rocket A**hole (She was instantly yelled at for this one)
2. You forgot that I never forget
3. Cabbage and Fire
4. You think I’m trouble… But I’m not so bad
5. You can blame me, but I never got some love
6. Thor Thor Thor, welcome to the kidnap store
7. Let’s get crazy enough to forget our language
8. Who moved the ranch sauce out of my bedroom?
9. Smoochely Smoochely Smooch!
10. I just can’t resist that stinky smell on your face
11. I stepped in sleeping pancakes yesterday! You said it’s gonna hurt me less some day
12. Airport cool farm
13. I love that I have to hate you
14. On a dark river with… nobody
15. I probably saw you on the radio
16. I was just put in prison for 50 years for falling in love with a stranger i hardly knew
17. Your brain turns me into a monster… a love monster
18. I’ll sell your apartment, I’ll make you all the money, I’ll make all your dreams come true
19. Magic Princess Aliens of the land of God and Earth
20. You make me want to throw myself away
21. I’m a girl with a brain and I like to save the day!