funny tmnt

you really can’t escape the mishapocalypse no matter how hard you try you’ll be seeing him on almost every fandom today

Originally posted by spoop

TMNT Cinnamon rolls

Leo: 

Originally posted by sushimanjuu

Looks like they could kill you 

Originally posted by heroinewithoutashell

but is actually a cinnamon roll

Donnie: 

Originally posted by sushimanjuu

Looks like a cinnamon roll 

Originally posted by shiromomo-love

but could actually kill you

Raph: 

Originally posted by meezumaki

Looks like they could kill you 

Originally posted by raphaelthehothead

and would actually kill you

Mikey: 

Originally posted by doopity

Looks like a cinnamon roll 

Originally posted by tmntareawesome

and is actually a cinnamon roll

April: 

Originally posted by faithfulwhispers

Looks like a cinnamon roll 

Originally posted by drummergirl231

but could actually kill you

Casey:

Originally posted by thoscitylights

Looks like they could kill you 

Originally posted by tmntareawesome

and would actually kill you

Karai: 

Originally posted by alltheturtlegifs

Looks like a cinnamon roll 

Originally posted by heroinewithoutashell

but could actually kill you

Shinigami: 

Originally posted by thekunoichiwomen

Looks like they could kill you 

Originally posted by karai-tmntfan

and would actually kill you

Slash: 

Originally posted by alltheturtlegifs

Looks like they could kill you 

Originally posted by mutanimalfangirl

and would actually kill you

Leatherhead: 

Originally posted by booyakashellshocked

Looks like they could kill you 

Originally posted by mikeyhotnunchuckfury

but is actually a cinnamon roll

Splinter: 

Originally posted by gladroy

Splinters a tie. 

Originally posted by booyakashellshocked

He looks like he could kill you, 

Originally posted by t-raylodytello

but he’s actually a cinnamon roll, but at the same time… 

Originally posted by alltheturtlegifs

Originally posted by shiromomo-love

Originally posted by booyakashellshocked

Originally posted by alltheturtlegifs

Originally posted by nodelinquent

Originally posted by alltheturtlegifs

Originally posted by baraturtles

Originally posted by kvdash

Originally posted by sailor--poon

he could actually kill you.