Fummy updated The Witch’s House after a year! But if you’ve played it before, there’s not too much to get excited about, probably.
- Many of the area tiles and some other graphics are redone.
- Viola has little animations for just about everything now - opening doors, grabbing items, pushing things, etc.
- Some chases are allegedly easier, but it all seems about the same to me.
- The room with the woman statue was changed very slightly, but it all works out the same way.
- The poison room has the bottle and the Skull Soldier book out in the open, rather than hidden in shelves.
- Fummy removed the number lock puzzle several versions ago, but I finally complied with that change, since… I dunno, it was more annoying not to.
- I made some very minor translation fixes and changes.
Now, in addition to that, there is a new ending… but don’t get too excited. You’ll probably never find it without help (look at the end of my walkthrough on the page), and when you do, you’re not likely to be too impressed.
Fummy isn’t even acknowledging it - the readme says there’s only two endings. I mean, that’s partly because it’s really obscure and he wants to keep it that way, but still.