g d o e s a t h i n g - how to make a tumblr theme from scratch;
each section of these tutorials will walk you through making your own theme from scratch with instructions, images and all the code you need along the way! links to the code as you progress are included in EVERY section!
NB/ feel free to use these codes as you please, ( part 6 & 7 include full base codes ) - credit is nice but NOT necessary!
- theme 101 part 1 - basic html, styling body, styling and positioning posts.
- theme 101 part 2 - the padding function, the margin function, permalinks, tags and styling.
- theme 101 part 3 - styling general links, styling bold and italic, styling blockquotes, post images.
- theme 101 part 4 - styling sidebar, navigation links, headings and pagination.
- theme 101 part 5 - index and permalink pages, float, post info, styling asks and quotes.
- theme 101 part 6 - adding images, backgrounds, sidebar graphics, etc.
- theme 101 part 7 - container theme, scrollbar, overflow, hover effects.
from part 6 - FULL PAGE THEME with SIDEBAR + BASE CODE
from part 7 - CONTAINER THEME with HOVER SIDEBAR + BASE CODE