Further Aerodynamic work for the 2011 UTS Motorsports vehicle. I spent a lot of time trying to get as little drag as possible, while also making sure there was considerable flow to the rear diffuser, making the undertray as efficient as possible.
A quick picture of the aerodynamic work I did for the 2011 UTS Motorsports vehicle. The aim of the project was to reduce vehicle drag as much as possible, without influencing the vehicle design too much. I also spent some significant time looking at cooling efficiency and diffuser efficiency.
UTSM11 specification graphic. I was design lead for this vehicle, and its almost finished. 4th vehicle I have been the design leader for, so it should be pretty special once its on the track. I cant wait to drive this car.