We should keep it coming because we still don’t see a real
discussion on police brutality issue, we only see discussions on disrespecting
the flag. That’s lame and frustrating reaction on these protests but we should
keep it real. It’s a question of national safety.
And it’s true that white people should be more involved into
discussion. We all need police reform.
• Sun Sign - represents our ego; the core of who we are
• Moon Sign - represents the subconscious, our “shadow selves” and our emotional realm
• Ascendant Sign (Rising) - represents the image we give off in public, it is how we behave during first impressions, and can influence physical characteristics
• Mercury Sign - represents the way we communicate, our mind, our linguistic abilities
• Venus Sign - represents what we find pleasing in terms of art, beauty, romance; the friendships we choose to form, and who/what we are drawn to
• Mars Sign - represents our inner drive, anger, the way we express frustration and aggression, our reactions; influences sex drive and what we find sexually gratifying
• Jupiter Sign - represents higher learning/education, spirituality, beliefs, passions, ideas, philosophies, luck, fortune, optimism
• Saturn Sign - represents structure, discipline, limitations, restrictions, authority
• Uranus Sign - represents awakening, innovation, rebellion, disruption, liberation, discovery
• Neptune Sign - represents dreams, fantasy, illusions, imagination, mysticism
• Pluto Sign - represents transformation, death, rebirth, secrets, power, challenges
• Midheaven Sign - it is the sign on the cusp of our tenth house; represents careers, publicity, wealth, reputation, aspirations, responsibilities, achievements
frustrated that they’ve been building up arya as someone for whom her list is one of her primary motivators, whose list is this ~~cool thing about her~~ and how she’s all about ~~vengeance~~ and not much else when the damn thing’s a coping mechanism for her watching her world fall apart around her, for witnessing the horrors of war, for watching her family get murdered, only to have people–whether the lannister soldiers or sansa or even bran the three eye’d raven–make her be defensive about a thing that helped get her through and which the show turned into her main defining characterization when they could have gone in so many other directions that would literally all have been compelling, because they never explored the trauma that list represents and so sure yeah sansa can ~#yikes~ about it–it’s a scary thing to hear–but having arya defensively laugh over this thing that powered her through hell ok sure fine whatever.
Request: Can you do something like
Keep It Down but with Aaliyah being in the room.
Word count: 3,512
I was lying between each of Shawn’s thighs on the
couch, my back resting against his broad chest and his arms wrapped tightly around
We were cuddled up and tangled together under a warm
blanket, watching some random movie on the TV that Aaliyah really wanted us to
see with her. Aaliyah was lying under another blanket in the beanbag in front
of us, resting her head on the edge of the grey sofa.