BEST PRODUCTS OF 2015~!
Hello everyone~! It’s now almost the end of the year! I hope you guys had a lovely Christmas and now anticipating the new year ahead!
Since it’s the end of the year, I’ve decided to do a lil’ something special and show you guys my fave products of 2015!
Also the order of the products is random not in any particular order!
1. BIODERMA PURIFYING CLEANSING MICELLE SOLUTION (COMBINATION/OILY SKIN)
This is a cleansing water I bought about half a year ago and I really enjoy using this product. This can be used in conjunction with the ‘double cleansing’ method and I really love how it cleanses my skin without stripping my skin and making it any drier. Although expensive, absolutely worth it!
2. LANEIGE BB CUSHION PORE CONTROL (#23)
This is it! My holy grail cushion! That is also the only one closest to my shade! The design of the cushion is also very sleek and classy and this cushion lasts really long on my face which is really good for oily skin types!
3. COSRX ULTIMATE MOISTURISNG HONEY OVERNIGHT MASK
I’m really enjoying this mask and it leaves my skin so moisturised and soft the day after! It also helps with smoothing the skin and also be used as an acne treatment! Plus it kind of does smell like honey.
4. NIVEA FRUITY SHINE STRAWBERRY
I purchased this a few weeks ago and I’m in love~! It really does moisturise your lips while giving it a nice glossy shine with sparkles! (I may have also purchased this because of BTS Jungkook but sshhh).
This blush is amazing! And it’s super cheap! What is there not to love about this product? It also doesn’t sparkle and gives off a natural look.
HOLY GRAIL. Enough said. Leaves my skin amazingly smooth.
7. ETUDE HOUSE LIP & EYE REMOVERDoes a good job with removing hard waterproof makeup and I love seeing the separation of the oil and the water.
8. TONYMOLY TONY TINT DELIGHT #2Everyone raves about this and I can understand why! A really cheap tint only like $4? And it looks really nice and natural.
9. ARITAUM COLOUR LASTING TINT #3OHMYYGOD. This is my holy grail. Please purchase everyone. It’s THAT good.
HOLY GRAIL again. Really sharp applicator and lasts a long time.
11. COSRX AHA/BHA CLARIFYING TREATMENT TONER
The only toner I’ve really enjoyed and feel like it’s doing something for my skin. Also, really fun to use.
12. SKINFOOD RICE MASK WASH OFF
HOLY GRAIL. Like legit, it makes your skin like a baby’s and actually brightens your skin as in overnight.
13. PERIPERA PERI’S TINT #1
Another fave tint! Watery but applying it is really easy and lasts a long time! Plus it’s another raved product.
HOLY GRAIL. (Why do I feel like I’m repeating myself??) Anyways these are really dirt cheap masks that make your skin super nice, plus there’s a bunch of different flavours for all skin types.
Thanks for reading all my subscribers! I wish you all the best and a very happy New Years! Sailing ahead for 2016~!