What perfumes/fragrances do you recommend?
Oh i’m such a perfume addict but scents are really personal so i’ll divide them into categories so you can see which scent profiles best match up with your tastes! Also, since I am more of a packaging snob most if not all the bottles are more timeless and chic.
- Giorgio Armani Beauty Acqua di Gioia Eau de Toilette. Very summer worthy, has notes of lemon and brown sugar.
- Elizabeth & James Nirvana White. This smells how I imagine the color white to smell like. It’s fresh and chic and just smells clean.
- Clean Reserve Citron Fig. Starts off very lemony and fig heavy but dries down to a more deeper sweet musk. Fresh yet still on the more sexy side.
- Diptyque Philosykos Eau de Toilette. Fresh fig scent dries down to a creamy fig/coconut. Summery but green enough to work any season.
- Dolce & Gabbana 3 L’Imperatrice. Bright and fruity, grown up bath & body works scent.
- Jo Malone Wood Sage & Sea Salt. Fresh yet still earthy.
- Jo Malone Nectarine & Honey Blossom. Similar to the scent of a juicy, ripe peach.
- Dior La Collection Privee La Colle Noire. Smells like a sweet rose.
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb. This one smells very sweet and feminine, just the epitome of feminine.
- Chanel Chance Eau Tendre. Sweet and light. Youthful without being too sweet, very unoffensive.