I heard that people did not like Coco and critize it
As a mexican I must say:
- The movie portrays the mexican culture almost perfectly
- The Mexican Towns are like this.
- In the streets we do see sellers and craftworkers.
- The houses do have this architecture
- The facial and body features are like mexican people. I was honestly surprised of the accuracy in the hands, expressions.
- Mexican families do behave this way and it shows perfectly that our families are matriarchies
- The Land of the Dead has buildings with porfirian architecture that can be seen in every city’s downtown.
- The story of how family needs to support your decisions really touched me
- The fucking ending man
- I cried
- I legit cried
- I never cry
- It is beautiful and it broke my heart twice
- Throughout all the movie ibwas screaming YES THIS HAPPENS HERE YES I KNOW THIS YES YES YES
- As a mexican I felt really proud of my culture
- It has nothing to do with the Book of Life
- I was expecting the same
- It wasn’t
- Las Flores de Cempasuchil looked real
- Go watch it
The only thing that sucked from this movie??