Wanna One as Princes [Part 2]
Once again, I am back with the second part of this series and for some reason, this was a little harder to write. ^^;; I’m not sure what happened, but the ideas did not flow as well so I hope that this does not become an awkward read. D: Nevertheless, I tried my best to capture their characters in real life and put them into my writings, and with that, I wish you guys a happy reading experience from the second part to this request by @theresnowarinbasingse!
- Another prince who nobody would have guessed either that he was part of the royal bloodline.
- Often gets mistaken for a typical government official or a scholar, because he always carries this book around in his hands.
- The lowkey prince who is often found in the city centre reading his book (I wonder what) and listens out for the problems in society.
- Puts in his input into political conversations while reading and nobody knows who he is, apart from the fact that he’s someone whom they always see at the fountain and is “extremely smart”.
- Reads the people’s letters sent to him and combined with whatever he has heard or seen on the street, he gets quick and efficient work done.
- The people are relatively happy and peaceful, but they are a little sad that they can never thank the prince himself. (He was right under their noses the entire time)
- Not only wise, but extremely talented.
- Participates in talent shows that the community organises and everyone knows him as a “Vocal God”
- Always gives his winnings to others under an anonymous tag or charity.
- Terrible at combat and would probably suit the marching band more but tries his best anyway.
- When he likes a girl, he would be THE cheeseball and make use of his vocal talents to express his love for her.
- Depending on his mood, he would either set up a stage in the city centre or give her a personal performance when the two are alone.
- Probably leads to a quick mutual kiss or just two blushing beings waiting to make the first move.
- Carries a noble aura, so people can suspect that he’s of royal descent.
- Is often seen walking with a skip in his steps and a bright smile on his face, occasionally waving to the people of the town.
- Everybody knows him as that smiley noble whom they can trust and be comfortable with in sharing their problems and concerns.
- Champions for the rights of animals and is always seen with a pouch of food for stray animals. (Probably started an organisation for their protection too)
- Effective and efficient solutions to rectify the people’s problems, but it does not go without some effort from society themselves.
- Fosters a close-knitted, peaceful, hardworking and resilient society where everyone stands together in the face of adversity.
- Another all-rounder; looks exuding charm, great personality, talented in both sports and arts (namely ball games and dance) and obtains scholarly achievements.
- Good combatting skills and can handle a range of weapons in practice, and definitely in battle.
- Confessions to a girl he likes would probably be the cheesiest, yet cutest thing EVER.
- Will not say it openly but will show it through his actions (the way he treats you, buys you random gifts etc.) and also the type to lend you his
60cm wideshoulders to lean on.
- Will probably take his girlfriend stargazing to say, “I need the starshine in your heavenly eyes after the day’s great sun.” and would later say, “I like this, don’t you think? I like…. us.”
- Blessed with good genes and a mature aura, everyone knows that this boy has to be a part of the royal family, because there’s no way not to be for his case.
- Doesn’t really carry any fixed expression when he walks around town, but it tends to be gentle and a little awkward when people bow and greet him out of respect.
- But still bows back awkwardly anyway and pulls off his signature small smile that makes the girls’ hearts flutter.
- Older citizens fawn over him and tend to pass him home cooked food whenever they see him around, invites him over for meals and basically treats him like their own son.
- They would naturally open up to him and he would take all their concerns to heart, mentally taking notes while his bodyguard also listens in to take them down physically.
- Doesn’t speak very much, but provides comfort and security with the people he interacts with.
- Will go back to the palace almost immediately with a troubled heart, but a determined mind, to sort out all the troubles that his people face, while comparing notes with his personal bodyguard.
- Might seem like a gentle being who can’t kill a fly, but he does not tolerate incompetence when it comes to settling societal issues (has probably fired a few government officials)
- A little on the naive side sometimes, explaining the need for a bodyguard to prevent him from making rash decisions.
- His community is hardworking, honest, peaceful and grateful towards their rulers.
- All in all, he is a gentle and quiet being, serious with his work, has a soft spot for the children and the elderly and always attains top grades with ease.
- Is a little clumsy with the sword because of his relatively small stature (and the lack of strength), but has an affinity with the bow & arrow and throwing knives, utilising them with deadly accuracy.
- His bodyguard still tries his best to tutor Jihoon with the sword, and thankfully, he is getting better (as long as he works a little more on his upper body strength).
- At this point, he sounds like a tsundere, but he actually does show it when he likes someone with the way he behaves and acts around her.
- Would think he’s obvious with his crush and doesn’t feel the need to say it, until friends start commenting why they are not together and the reply is because they have not talked about it.
- When he realises this, he would talk to the girl once the two of them are alone to his favourite hilltop, overlooking the scenery of the town and say, “If only I knew that all I needed to do was ask, we would have started dating a long time ago.”
- If everyone in the list was mistaken as either a scholar or a noble, Woojin would be none of those.
- He would be assumed as a lost and awkward teenager trying to find his place in the world because of his naturally shy behaviour.
- Doesn’t really appreciate crowds so he’s not found often in the bustling city centre and is instead found in the outskirts or the quiet side lanes when he wants to find his quiet time out of the palace.
- Quite a naive boy, so his personal bodyguard always ensures that he is kept safe and unharmed, especially when he’s accidentally approached by gangsters for trespassing their self proclaimed territory.
- Luckily, he knows how to defend himself with hand-to-hand combat (to everyone’s surprise) and can probably handle a group of 5 men on his own.
- Hears and learns a lot more by spending his quiet time outside the palace, especially when it comes to the people and writes them down in his handy notebook (before he forgets) and comes up with a plan there and then on how to solve it.
- People often see what he has done for them and wonders who is the kind soul; suspects it’s the royal family’s doing but are equally doubtful because they rarely write about their problems and the family is hardly seen out of the palace.
- Woojin will be sitting in a nearby corner, listening to the people reacting to his doings with smiles and shouts of joy, bringing a smile to his face and a sense of relief, before continuing on his way.
- Also has a soft spot for children and would often play with them if they follow him around; always has snacks hidden in his outfit and gives it to them.
- Is adored by the older community too and receives treatment similar to Jihoon (I mean, he’s a literal bean)
- Kind, gentle and shy, but gets things done quickly and efficiently (also to everyone’s surprise); exudes quiet maturity, is well read with the country’s politics, laws and appreciates the finer things in life (especially the Arts)
- Extremely skilled in hand-to-hand combat, but hates the use of weapons due to his nature of preferring to avoid conflict using such deadly weapons; is trying to build up on his confidence and courage but finds it extremely difficult at times.
- His quiet nature carries on to his love life too, but eventually opens up to show more of his playful side when he knows her well enough and knows that he would not be judged for just being himself.
- Leaves subtle hints here and there (plays with her hair, giving compliments, crafting gifts) but these are hard to notice for her, and he eventually gets frustrated.
- Thankful for his supportive friends but freaks out and blurts out “I like you.” instead of that entire paragraph that he had prepared beforehand, but the girl won’t mind and if she was exactly like him, the response would either be “I like you too.” or a shy kiss on his cheek.
And once again, that is all for today! :) I know this was posted a little late but it is 2am where I am now and I would just like to apologise for the inconsistencies in lengths. ;; Might do an edit to this list when I can but I hope that it brought a smile to all your faces as you imagined the Wanna One members in royal garments and being all prince-like. ^^ Will hope to post Part 3 tomorrow and that will contain the final members Bae Jinyoung, Lee Daehwi and Lai Guanlin! :)
Requests will still be open for this week so do drop in an ask or a message to see more lists like these! ^^ Hope to see more of you guys there and thank you once again for taking the time to read these! ^^