Here’s What We Know About THE ROSE SOCIETY Based On 11 Quotes From Marie Lu’s Twitter Feed
If you’re like us, you’ve been waiting for the sequel to THE YOUNG ELITES to come out since the moment you turned the very last page. In the meantime, feed your need and get a glimpse inside THE ROSE SOCIETY with these quotes that Marie Lu has released on Twitter! (Warning, they may raise a few questions…)
1. Mystery lady character totally burns Lead Inquisitor Teren Santoro.
Makes us wonder who tells Teren this - she clearly knows him well!
2. This does not bode well.
Who says this?? We need to know!
3. New character alert!
Although we do recall Magiano being mentioned briefly in The Young Elites…
Marie’s been planning this all along!
4. Raffaele v. Teren - oh, it’s on!
With a match-up like this, anything could happen.
5. Kennetran politics in the age of the Young Elites.
This probably isn’t going to go over well with the royals who think that their rule is determined by the gods, but that’s their problem.
6. The White Wolf rises.
And she’s not playing around.
7. Machiavelli would love this girl…
Whatever Adelina’s planning in this book, it sounds like she’ll do anything to make it happen…
8. And she really has a special way with words.
Adelina: not your average sweet-as-sunshine heroine.
As I said in several posts George will be in Paris for six months, and if everything goes well, I will be in Paris from middle of November to the middle of December (for 5 weeks). I really want to do my best to try to meet him, so I thought it could be great to give him a little gift, to thank him, congratulate him, and also saying Happy Birthdaymaybe ?
I chose a little notebook, because it’s easy to carry everywhere, I’ll put it in my bag everyday I’ll be in Paris, hoping to meet him.
I’ll probably need the help of some of you, for my “hunt” to George Blagden while I’ll be in Paris. Maybe trying to contact him and tell him we have something to give him ?
• Fill out the first pages with “Thank you” in every of our languages. Like : Merci, from xxx, France, Thank you, from xxx, UK, Gracias, from xxx, Spain, etc, etc.
• Then, you will send me what you want to say to George. And I’ll write it. I think I’ll only write on the right side. One page per “words”. But you can send me several things. For example you send me “Hey George, blah blah blah blah, signed Marie, from France + your twitter username (and your age ?). But like later if you want to add something, you can send me another thing, and I will fill out another page. I don’t know if I’m clear with what I want to say, Sorry guys….. It will also depend of the numbers of participants, and the numbers of pages left.
• If you don’t want me to write you letter, and write it yourself, you can send me something to my personnal address, writing on a paper of 8x13cm, so I can glue it on the book.
• If you want to send drawings and/or pictures, you can. I’ll print it and glue it on the notebook. Maybe on the left side of the notebook ? Or at the end ? Let me know what you think. Same as for the letter, you can directly send it to me (for an handmade drawing for example) but same, it has to be 8x13cm.
• As you may see on the picture, there’s a little "enveloppe”at the end of the notebook. We can’t put many things on it. I don’t know what we could put in it .. Any ideas ? It can’t be too big or the notebook can’t close. I guess we can only put papers.
• For the messages you can : send me an askor contact me on twitter. You can also send me an e-mail here : firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t use it if you don’t want to participate please. AND PLEASE : put “GEORGE BLAGDEN TUMBLR PROJECT” for object or I may not open the thing. To know my personal adress, ask me on tumblr or twitter. SAME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR PROPOSITIONS. Because I don’t know if my explanations are clear, sorry again.
NOW LET’S DO IT. DEADLINE : 1th November.
And if, without chance, I can’t go to Paris or I can’t meet him, I can still send him the notebook by mail. BUT I WILL DO MY BEST TO MEET HIM, I SWEAR.
IF I DON’T ANSWER TO YOUR ASK OR E-MAIL IT MEANS I HAVEN’T RECEIVED IT. I’LL ANSWER TO EVERYONE OF YOU, ONLY TO CONFIRM I HAD YOUR MESSAGE.