Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to this post.
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them.
1. Favorite quote? Right now probably ‘The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. Hey. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.’ -Eleventh Doctor
2. Are you charitable? I try to be, when I can help.
3. What is your best characteristic? I’ll take this to mean personality-wise and say that I always try to be there when people need it.
4. If you had one special ability, what would it be? Oh boy, that’s a tough one. I’d have to say the ability to pause time.
5. Where would you road trip to? I’d road trip to Disney World because I’ve never been, it sounds super fun, and it’s relatively far from me so I feel like there’s a lot of opportunity between points A and B.
6. What is your ideal job? Actual working-in-the-world-with-people-wise, honestly I’d say librarian, because they help people and are surrounded by books: plus when I was little I always though they seemed both smart and intimidating, like superheroes.
7. Which fictional character do you most identify with? Danny Fenton (Phantom), because he was an ordinary kid with real-life problems but also a superhero. He always tried to do the right thing and save as many people as he could, but he also struggled in school and fought with his family.
8. What do you dream of doing? I dream of actually getting my focus together long enough to write something good. I’ve dreamed of writing a book since I was in elementary school.
9. Do you have any hobbies or interests that are considered unusual? Other than fandoms, the only unusual hobby of mine is reading fairly constantly.
10. Morning or evening? Evening all the way.
11. Is there anyone you look up to? I look up to my mother. She’s the kind of person who really does not accept being a bystander, and I didn’t see her in action often enough to appreciate that side of her growing up.
Where did you meet your oldest friend?
What is your favorite holiday?
What’s your current favorite song?
What’s a question you are often asked?
Who’s your favorite incarnation of the Doctor?
What is your favorite article of clothing?
Do you think you look good in photos?
What is the last movie you watched and who were you with?
Do you have any pets?
What book are you most looking forward to reading?
Today my boyfriend left for his hometown after staying with me for the week and I’m still upset and crying. Chris, You’ve quickly became my best friend and it’s hell living so far away for summer. I can’t wait to see you again soon. The thing I’m most looking forward to however is spending a year in our little house together. Dibs on staying in my room most because I’m too lazy to walk up to yours. Also because were next to the kitchen 😂. ❤️