“Não concordo com esse lance de que Fringe se transformou em um monte de clichê. Pensa isso quem só estiver ligado em relacionamentos. Na verdade, o romance entre Olivia e Lincoln é feito aqui no tumblr, na série é mostrado uma amizade, inclusive com Olivia tratando-o como uma criança. Eles não perderam a memória, estão em outra timeline, mas como há uma ligação tão forte a questão do entrelaçamento quântico se fez presente e Peter não foi apagado. Logo, Olivia, Peter e Walter vão começar a se reconhecer, mas isso é o divertido em Fringe. Poder recriar. Se Olivia e Peter estivessem como nos sonhos, o tempo todo, que graça teria? Em scifi o romance é mais extraordinário pq recria situações quase impossíveis. Por isso, amei esse episódio e achei-o fantástico”
I’m sorry, but I can’t answer your question in my ask box because of your layout, there’s no option for answer, I didn’t know what to do, so I’m here.
- First of all, I was talking about a lot of shows that I watch. Not only Fringe.
- Second, I never said that Fringe is all cliches. But yes, they are using some. And yes, love triangle is a cliche. Sometimes cliches are well worked and unfold in amazing twists, like Fringe have already done too. You already have Olivia without remembering who she is and who is Peter last season. We already have the love triangle with Peter and the Olivias in last season. I know this is not amnesia, but the “I don’t remember you” dynamics is there.
- I’m not against cliches, but sometimes using the same, season after season, can be boring, or in my case, distressing, because I’m very attached to these characters and I do suffer with them. And don’t get me wrong, I did love the last episode, it was amazing, action, sci fi and very emotional.
- Lincoln being like a brother to Olivia is only your interpretation, what is valuable, but it’s not accurate according to the showrunners interviews and according to the last episodes. They would have a date. There was parallels between Lincoln/Olivia and Peter/Olivia relationship. So yes, they are implying romance.
- The fact that I can identify some cliches, or that I’m not comfortable with some plots, doesn’t mean that I don’t like the sci fi and I only think as a shipper. On the contrary, sometimes exploring the same problems in the relationships take time and effort and we can’t see the sci fi part being explored as it should.
Well, I’m glad you and other people that I know are liking those developments, I’m liking a lot too but I have some problems with one or another plot, it’s my opinion and that doesn’t mean that people can judge me as a specific kind of fan