- For reasons unknown, it is referred to by other Fair Folk as Anna Monday.
- The Fair Folk seem frightened of it, which is a warning sign in and of itself.
- It appears to be an armless mannequin made of thousands of fragments of sea glass.
- When the sun shines through the frosted glass, you can see a kind of oily smoke moving lazily inside the sea glass shell.
- Under no circumstances should you ever get close enough to see any further details.
- There are no stories, anywhere, of anyone interacting with Anna Monday. Nothing in the contraband guides between covers slicked with iron-dusted paint; nothing online; nothing in Elsewhere University’s extensive oral history. In some ways this is more worrying than an outright horror story.
- It is most common to find it a good twenty meters or so from the automotive and metalworking building, standing stock still. It has no eyes, but it is always watching the second floor.
- Give it a wide berth.
I'm curious. You've covered a lot of disturbing and frightening material in a pretty casual manner. Is there anything you've come across that's absolutely terrified you?