I'm having doubts about Gods existence what do I do?
I have two posts for you. This one is about what to do when you have doubts and this one is about what to do when you feel like He is silent.
Here are some tips from those posts:
1. Pray for strong faith
2. Go to Mass
3. Read the Bible
4. Stay active in your parish
5. Reach out to Catholic friends
6. Get a spiritual director
7. Pray more
8. Read the articles that I linked about reasons to believe
9. Pray again
10. Work on your spiritual reading
11. Know that you’re not alone
12. Don’t give up
Many of your siblings in Christ struggle with doubts, but they continue to trust in God and they keep going. You should keep going, too. Pray even when it’s hard and please know that I’m praying for you.
1. Things I Can’t Change - The Story So Far 2. Oak Street - Knuckle Puck 3. Passing Through A Screen Door - The Wonder Years 4. Cope - Sleep On It 5. Skin Deep - Real Friends 6. Something To Keep - Bonfires 7. Hard to Please - State Champs 8. Love Your Friends, Die Laughing - Man Overboard 9. Porch Light - Handguns 10. Say What You Want - Neck Deep 11. Glowing Crosses - Fireworks 12. Engulfed In Flames - Such Gold 13. If I’m Lucky - State Champs 14. I’ve Given You All - The Wonder Years 15. Solstice - Sleep On It 16. Navy Blue - The Story So Far 17. Storyteller - Such Gold 18. Came Out Swinging - The Wonder Years 19. Sleep Deprived - Handguns 20. Everything I Never Want To Be - Real Friends 21. Nothing To Hold - Bonfires 22. But Why Would You Care? - Knuckle Puck 23. Where I Left You - Man Overboard 24. Your Best Friend - Seaway 25. I Couldn’t Wait To Leave 6 Months Ago - Neck Deep 26. I Don’t Love You Anymore - Real Friends 27. The Glass - The Story So Far
Lying down on the thin material of the blanket we’d spread
out on the slightly titled surface of my roof top, Sehun and I talked for hours
on end about anything and everything. It was only since the past ten minutes
that silence had taken over and a cool breeze passed through, causing his grip
around my waist to tighten as he pulled me closer to the warmth of his body. This
had been a thing we’d done since we were in high school and the tradition had
lived on even after he became an idol and he visited home. Whenever I had a bad
day we’d come up here and I’d just rant about what I think was wrong with the
world as he listened and it was the same for him whenever he had something on
his mind that he didn’t feel like he could talk to anyone else about. But
tonight felt different. Tonight it felt like he wanted to hold me a bit closer
whereas I just never wanted to let go in fear of him disappearing again.
My heart gently fluttered when I felt him lowering his body
a bit to rest his head on my shoulder, taking me by surprise as he nuzzled his face
into the crook of my neck and breathed against it.
“God! Don’t do that, you scared me!” I lightly scolded him
as he pouted whilst pulling me closer.
“You smell nice…” He simply sighed, trailing his nose up and
down the side of my neck. A few minutes had passed as we stayed in that
position, our heartbeats slowly becoming the only thing we could hear over the
bustling noises of the city in the distance. I slowly turned around in his arms
to face his closed eyes and placed my small hand against the side of his face;
trailing my fingers over every sharp feature and every one of his perfect
imperfections. I slowly kissed each of his closed eyelids as he lay still with
my chest against his, and I proceeded to kiss each of his cheeks.
“How can you be so perfect?” I sighed and his eyes snapped
open in awe. I lightly giggled at his reaction as my hands continued their journey,
trailing past his jawline to the back of his neck.
“I learn from the best” He chuckled, holding my hand and
circling his thumb around my wrist “And by best I mean this guy I met in the
mirror a few years ago and…” He couldn’t finish his sentence before his eyes shaped
into the adorable crescents as he broke into fits of laughter
“Shut your narcissistic ass up and kiss me will you?” I
suddenly asked, making him stop in and take in a huge breath. Even I was
shocked at my own request, but I couldn’t seem to process my apology as he
leaned in and slowly captured my lips into a breath taking kiss without a
second thought. Our lips moved against each other as his hands began to
smoothly caress my waist and I played with the small hairs at the back of his
neck. The kiss began to grow more heated as he pulled my body on top of his,
with my legs resting on either side of his hips and his fingers running through
my hair. I reluctantly pulled away from his lips and hovered above him as we
both let out heavy breaths at the lack of oxygen. But he didn’t seem to care as he let out a
little whine and tugged at my bottom lip with his. I shook my head at him and lightly pecked his
puckered lips but pulled away quickly before he could take the kiss further,
giggling at the second frustrated whine he let out this night.
“You’re such a tease…” He grumbled, tightening his grip on
my waist and pulling me to lay down on his chest. The rest of the night was
filled with giggles and random kisses, momentarily making us forget the priorities
we had to attend to once we were apart.
Everyone is asking for relationship advice and I just want to know how to stop being so suicidal.
Surround yourself with positivity;
1. Music 2. Foods 3. Movies 5. Friends 6. Shopping 7. Painting 8. Get out from bed 9. Make new friends with strangers 10. Go for beautiful restaurants 11. Buy your favourite foods and watch movies 12. Play games with friends, siblings or family 13. Go for sleepover with friends, invite them! 14. Listen to more music; etc, calm & chilling musics 15. Dance! dance alone or with friends who cares 16. Go for karaoke with friends or family! sing your fave songs 17. Sleep for hours; take more and more sleep.. naps too! 18. Play more exciting and challenging games 19. Bake a cake! make your fave cake and eat them 20. Go for a road trip! anywhere and watch the stars at night
There’s so much things to be HAPPY about :) if other people could be happy and why not you? suicidal thoughts is the demon that created by yourself telling yourself that you’re not enough. (forgive me if I’m wrong) Get rid of that demons. You’re better than that. I love you :)