Target just got trolled by Jeff Wysaski, a comedian known for his work on Pleated Jeans and Obvious Plant, this week put his design skills to work and created a slew of Black Friday fliers, placing the poster-style ads at a local Target store. #win
ok but the Young Avengers are 100% the kind of little shits who sing Friday all the time
to the point where after Friday is the integrated AI or what-have-you Tony flat out refuses to attend Friday meetings in the tower because whenever he asks Friday to pull information up the ENTIRE YA TEAM starts going “..Friday, gotta get down of Friday, everybody’s looking forward to the weekend…Partying, partying, YEAH”
and once Friday starts to grow into a personality it gets WORSE
because Friday is flattered by this. It’s an in-joke and kind of makes Friday feel like part of the YA team and Tony is SO INSULTED because Hawkeye and that hacker and space-prince and magic boy have CORRUPTED HIS AI
and eventually the YA and Friday, will, mostly off-key or in synthetic voice, belt out Friday
(Friday’s favorite part is the part about cereal and the “Fun, fun, fun, fun” part)
Top 5 ice cream flavor? (Alsooo top 5 date locations for stony?)
Ice cream flavours: cookies and cream, strawberry, mango, raspberry, blueberry
Top 5 date locations for Stony:
1) Central Park. Steve and Tony go out for picnics, buy hotdogs, line up at Shake Shack, drink coffee, play Pokemon Go and walk around holding hands and being sappy while the rest of New York tries to ignore these two losers
2) Steve and Tony watch baseball games live. Tony surprisingly gets too into it and starts even buying the merchandise, and Steve gets so angry that he starts shouting and being generally un-Captain America-like. The Avengers find it hilarious.
3) “Tony, you need to go out, we cant go on a date here in your workshop…what are you wearing–oh.”
“Do you like the lace, Cap?”
“DUM-E, everybody, back to your charging stations! Friday, troll the internet. Give your daddies some privacy…”
4) “Oh FUCK NO,” Clint complains. “This is MY spot! My place of zen! MY ONLY ESCAPE FROM YOU GUYS!!!”
Steve and Tony are too busy feeding each other pasta and paying tribute to the Lady and the Tramp to notice Clint whining about the two stealing his favourite family-run Italian restaurant as their new date night spot.
5) “I’m sorry the Wrecking Crew ruined our date. Again.” Tony sighed and buried his face on the Hulk plushie Steve won for him in Coney Island. It was the 4320502666th time that a villain interrupted their date. Sometimes villains would even attack them during dates. They had to choose their dating locations carefully since then, or wear disguises (only baseball caps and hoodies, but they seemed to work…).
Steve chuckled, arms full of assorted superhero toys that they were planning to give to the Maria Stark Foundation. Bucky Bear and Rocket Raccoon were dangerously close to breaking free from Steve’s grasp. “Not your fault, Tony. Danger seems to follow us wherever we go. Did you have fun?”
Tony reached up and kissed Steve on the cheek. “I always have fun with you.”