friday follows

Hope

A/N: This is for the anon who wanted Thorin x reader, where the reader is from our world. It’s a fix-it au, and has some fluff at the end but it was a little more angsty than I intended. I hope you enjoy it!

Summary:

Word Count: 1,666

Warnings: A bit of angst (sorry, I know you asked for fluff but it just sort of happened)


The battle was over, the mountain reclaimed, and the dead buried. The elves had left the plains before the mountain, and a new alliance between King Thorin and King Thranduil ensured trade would prosper in both Mirkwood and Erebor. The people of Dale were rebuilding their ancient city. Children’s laughter echoed in the once-silent hills, and things were beginning to look brighter.

Keep reading

anonymous asked:

Is there a reason you guys don't do follow fridays or promote your friends?

Yes! 

In the past when we promoted our friends we had people trying to be friends with us just so they would get promoted. It sucked. Lots of people ended up wanting to only hang out with us when they saw us at cons, and constantly asked to do shoots with us to “raise their numbers.” They would try to make fast friends and then once promoted, leave. It made us really fucking sad.

So we decided not to do promotional stuff for friends or acquaintances. So no one expected it and therefore did not use us, our time, or friendship. A lot of people stopped hanging out with us, but that just showed us what they had been there for in the beginning. Now hopefully the people looking to be our friends mean it for the actual friendship, and not the ‘benefits.’

We also do not promote if someone asks, or do share for shares. Because when we say yes to one, everybody starts asking. 

So when we do reblog/share a cosplayer, its usually because we do not know them personally. Like when we stumble across amazing cosplayers on tumblr we just happen to scroll over. 

New Follower Friday

It’s that time of the week again!  Time to welcome my new followers!

First, let me introduce myself. My URL is sammit-janet.  It used to be baduizm1974 because I love Erykah Badu. After a while I wanted a more Supernatural related URL.  I was typing “dammit” one time and hit the S instead so it came out “sammit”.  I thought that was pretty appropriate since I’m a Sam girl (but I also love Dean with all my heart and soul) and I love Rocky Horror Picture Show so I thought, “Dammit Janet, I love you”, Sammit Janet!  

I don’t tolerate hate or bullying so if you come after my friends, I’ll protect them (even if they don’t want or “need” it).

You can call me sammit, Janet, or sammit-janet.  I am a member of The Garrison of Usual Suspects family and if you’re looking for loving, fun, judge-free blogs to follow, any one of them will fit the bill.

Next, I am completely obsessed with Supernatural, and it is 98% of what I post. Every week I type up a reaction post to the latest Supernatural episode.  You can find them here.  The other 2% is filled with Hawaii Five 0, Sense8, This Is Us, Top Gear, Sherlock, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Shadowhunters, Chuck, Psych, Preacher, The Magicians, Gilmore Girls, and Teen Wolf.  I write Supernatural fanfiction on AO3 here and on tumblr here.  Check them out and let me know what you think! : )  

Finally, my inbox is always open. If you want to talk, on or off anon, shoot me a note. If you want to keep it private, (you can’t be on anon for private convos) let me know you don’t want anything published. I won’t do anything that makes you uncomfortable.

Now *cracks knuckles* let’s give a shout out to the newest members.

Thanks for following me and liking what i blog/re-blog!

Thanks for the 707 followers~~!!!

I told my sister my follower count was at 703 so the convo went like this:

Me: I got 703 followers!
Jolyne: …4 more.
Me: What
Jolyne: 4 more until 707!
Me: oHMYGOD YOU’RE RIGHT. I NEED TO DO A THING

So here’s the thing lol. Seven giving a little tease before the real sin happens.. fufufu. @0ikaashi​ was my 707th follower so thanks!

Bonus:

You guys are in denial to think that Seven has abs.. He def has a little belly cause of the way he eats and lives LOL. LIES THAT HE HAS A FLAT STOMACH OR ABS! Unless he has those crazy ass metabolisms…… No that’s insane. He has a belly. You can’t tell me otherwise lol.

How can you see this not happening tho

vine

OH MY LORD😍😍