- Montebello Rockfest is a strong “no-go” for me this year. In a vacuum, the line-up is actually pretty strong… But it’s just not worth the cost for me. I’ll just cross my fingers that Frenzal Rhomb does an east coast tour while they’re over here, anyway…
- I’m feeling that familiar crush of work stress building up. We’re hitting a busy season, and it’s starting to keep me up at night. Again.
- So what do I do when I’m stressed? I book vacation time.
- Decided to take a full day on Saint Patrick’s Day after all, just because it’ll be nice to not have to worry about leaving work early to make it out to the shitty part of Massachusetts for that Green Day show.
- I’ll also be taking a staycation (fuck me for saying that) in late March. Just to recalibrate, start to do some spring cleaning, etc.
- Seriously though. This whole “living healthy” thing might actually stick this time around. But don’t tell anybody I said that. I’m an asshole, and I might cave.
- So much rad shit in my future, but it would still be nice to find a festival worth traveling to.
- My emotional state continues to improve despite the work stress. Relationship stuff is better now too. Or, well, getting there… We’re getting there. Which is a good thing. Because it’s almost been a year. More on that later.