1. Start by prepping the hair with Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray. Spray generously and quickly blow dry in cold setting and dry with fingers. We added Bumble and Bumble Dry Spun Finish to the mix to add that airy feel to the ends.
2. Take your comb and start teasing the crown section. Add a little bit of tease to the sides and lightly tease the ends as well.
3. With your fingers, lightly “comb” all the hair back as if you’re about to do a mid pony.
4. Follow through to the ends and start rolling the ends to the direction you want the twist in. We rolled to the left.
5. Keep rolling until you reach the head, this is also the part where you can “poof” out the crown a bit and loosen it up.
6. Now that you have the shape you want, go a head and pin the twist to the rest of the hair. *Pin the bobby’s as if you’re crocheting through the hair so you don’t flatten the twist. Lock it down by spraying.
Messy French Twist Bridal Hair
Don’t forget to Follow Us on Tumblr and Like Us on Facebook to keep up with the latest in Wedding Ideas.
The classic french twist adds a bit of messy into the mix! I love this messy french twist bridal hair. While it brings the look of a sophisticated updo, it adds some flare and life into the hair by making it slightly teased and messy. Great look for brides wanting to keep their hair up and away from their face and perhaps those brides wanting to wear a birdcage veil. Either way, this look will take you throughout your busy wedding day till the wee hours of the morning. http://weddingideasbyyou.com/2014/03/03/messy-french-twist-bridal-hair/