More than 40 people have been killed and 147 have been wounded in attacks at Ataturk International Airport, Istanbul’s largest airport.
- We know that terrorists targeted the international section.
- Terrorists detonated themselves after the police opened fire on them.
- The attackers came by taxi and there was no lapse in airport security.
- One of the attackers detonated his suicide vest after being shot CCTV video shows.
- It’s not the first suicide attack in Turkey.
No group has claimed responsibility for the attack, however, the gov’t believes the Islamic State was behind the attack.
And I’m not surprised. The intention of the gov’t to blame Muslims for all attacks has become more awkward. How can they blame the whole religion for everything? It’s an act against humanity and freedom.