- Freedom of speech is important.
- Freedom of speech gives you the right to be an asshole
- Freedom of speech gives others the right to point out when you’re being an asshole
- Freedom of speech covers all ideologies, not the ones that you think are good.
- Silencing others isn’t a victory, it means that you’re afraid of them
- If you disagree with someone, don’t try and censor them. Understand their point of view.
- If they are wrong, debate them, and rationally explain what is wrong.
- Just because you have the right to do it doesn’t mean you should do it.
- FREEDOM OF SPEECH DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO SILENCE OTHERS