so i have this b99 au ideia where jake and amy are movie stars and they are set to make a movie together, so they have different personalities just like on the show but they spend A L O T of time talking with each other and shooting scenes and them they fall in love and now everything hurts and im dying pls help
O M G I LOVE THIS CONCEPT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pls enjoy these additional headcanons from me and @stardustsantiago:
- Jake is at craft services almost 24/7. (If he isn’t there or shooting a scene, he’s chilling in Amy’s trailer – sometimes even when she isn’t there.)
- Jake always tries to make Amy break character while they’re shooting close ups of her face. (He succeeds exactly three times, and one of the takes makes it to the blooper reel. He may or may not have saved this clip on his phone as well.)
- Jake LOVES improvising, but Amy is really bad at it. This causes serious tension on set sometimes. They have an agreement where she teaches him to handle aggressive pap questions and he teaches her how to improv.
- One of Amy’s earliest roles was this really embarrassing part in a dumb kids movie. (Jake hunts down the limited edition DVD for it and has it playing on repeat in his trailer.)
- Amy and Jake argue over best movies and TV shows ALL. THE. TIME. Amy ranks them by acting and writing, Jake by EXPLOSIONS and FIGHT SCENES.
- Amy has a rough day on set where nothing is flowing right and even her scenes with Jake come out stilted. She breaks down in her trailer after the director yells cut and tells her to take an early lunch break.
- Jake comes in and calms her down by telling her about all his off days. (”And then, I kid you not, I pantsed Bruce Willis in front of half the cast and crew.”)
- Everything’s super platonic between them (except for like the secret ~*feelings*~ they’ve both been hiding since week 3 of shooting their first project together), but then they have to do a kissing scene for the second installment in their movie series, and things start to get kind of awkward.
- They have a Talk about it and decide to be #professional. (That being said, they’re both def dying during and after the actual kissing scene. And their director has them do MULTIPLE TAKES. RIP their souls.)
- [ IDK HOW THEY WOULD ACTUALLY GET TOGETHER, PLS FEEL FREE TO SEND / REBLOG WITH UR THOUGHTS ]
- They manage to keep their relationship secret for all of two days, but someone catches them making out in the AV closet.
- After they start dating, they p much can never be cast in things together because Jake’s heart eyes ruin the tone of anything that isn’t a rom com.