Ok so, some of you may have noticed already, some of you might not have, but I’ve recently changed my pronouns in my blog description from “she/her” to “she/they.” I’ve been thinking about this for… quite a while now, and I think I’m finally to a point where I can be a bit more open about it.
I don’t really have a label for how I feel rn. Maybe that will change, maybe it won’t. I’m still trying to feel things out for myself, figuring out what feels right and what doesn’t. Sometimes I’m ok with being called a girl, being called “she” and “sister” and “daughter.” Other times I’m not. I know there’s names for this, but I’m not ready for one yet.
“They” is always fine. “She”… isn’t always preferred. Don’t feel bad if you mess up, it’s still something I’m getting used to myself. It doesn’t… hurt? per se if someone uses the wrong pronoun, just Wrong, I guess. I’ll try to keep my description as updated as possible with what I’m ok with for that time. Like I said, sometimes things are ok, sometimes they’re not.
Words like “dude” and “bro” and “girl” (in the context where it’s used like “dude,” rather than a descriptor) are still completely ok by me. I’ve always seen them as kinda gender neutral anyway.
I’m probably not articulating myself the best here. This is very new territory for me and I’m very nervous about all this. Like I said, I’m still trying to figure everything out. Thank you for reading this, and if you have any questions or anything, I’ll do my best to answer them. <3
After this is posted, I’m going to change them from “she/they” to just “they/them” because that’s how I’m feeling right now. If/when it does go back to “she/they,” know that then it’s ok to also use ‘she’ pronouns. I hope this makes sense?
(oh, and irl friends, if any of you see this, please just keep it between us, and on this blog. I don’t think I’m quite ready to talk about this on my main, or anywhere more public than this yet,,)
1. What’s their full name? Why was that chosen? Does it mean anything?
2. Do they have any titles? How did they get them?
3. Did they have a good childhood? What are fond memories they have of it? What’s a bad memory?
4. What is their relationship with their parents? What’s a good and bad memory with them? Did they know both parents?
5. Do they have any siblings? What’s their names? What is their relationship with them? Has their relationship changed since they were kids to adults?
6. What were they like at school? Did they enjoy it? Did they finish? What level of higher education did they reach? What subjects did they enjoy? Which did they hate?
7. Did they have lots of friends as a child? Did they keep any of their childhood friends into adulthood?
8. Did they have pets as a child? Do they have pets as an adult? Do they like animals?
9. Do animals like them? Do they get on well with animals?
10. Do they like children? Do children like them? Do they have or want any children? What would they be like as a parent? Or as a godparent/babysitter/ect?
11. Do they have any special diet requirements? Are they a vegetarian? Vegan? Have any allergies?
12. What is their favourite food?
13. What is their least favourite food?
14. Do they have any specific memories of food/a restaurant/meal?
15. Are they good at cooking? Do they enjoy it? What do others think of their cooking?
16. Do they collect anything? What do they do with it? Where do they keep it?
17. Do they like to take photos? What do they like to take photos of? Selfies? What do they do with their photos?
18. What’s their favourite genre of: books, music, tv shows, films, video games and anything else
19. What’s their least favourite genres?
20. Do they like musicals? Music in general? What do they do when they’re favourite song comes?
21. Do they have a temper? Are they patient? What are they like when they do lose their temper?
22. What are their favourite insults to use? What do they insult people for? Or do they prefer to bitch behind someone’s back?
23. Do they have a good memory? Short term or long term? Are they good with names? Or faces?
24. What is their sleeping pattern like? Do they snore? What do they like to sleep on? A soft or hard mattress?
25. What do they find funny? Do they have a good sense of humour? Are they funny themselves?
26. How do they act when they’re happy? Do they sing? Dance? Hum? Or do they hide their emotions?
27. What makes them sad? Do they cry regularly? Do they cry openly or hide it? What are they like they are sad?
28. What is their biggest fear? What in general scares them? How do they act when they’re scared?
29. What do they do when they find out someone else’s fear? Do they tease them? Or get very over protective?
30. Do they exercise? Regularly? Or only when forced? What do they act like pre-work out and post-work out?
31. Do they drink? What are they like drunk? What are they like hungover? How do they act when other people are drunk or hungover? Kind or teasing?
32. What do they dress like? What sorta shops do they buy clothes from? Do they wear the fashion that they like? What do they wear to sleep? Do they wear makeup? What’s their hair like?
33. What underwear do they wear? Boxers or briefs? Lacey? Comfy granny panties?
34. What is their body type? How tall are they? Do they like their body?
35. What’s their guilty pleasure? What is their totally unguilty pleasure?
36. What are they good at? What hobbies do they like? Can they sing?
37. Do they like to read? Are they a fast or slow reader? Do they like poetry? Fictional or non fiction?
38. What do they admire in others? What talents do they wish they had?
39. Do they like letters? Or prefer emails/messaging?
40. Do they like energy drinks? Coffee? Sugary food? Or can they naturally stay awake and alert?
41. What’s their sexuality? What do they find attractive? Physically and mentally? What do they like/need in a relationship?
42. What are their goals? What would they sacrifice anything for? What is their secret ambition?
43. Are they religious? What do they think of religion? What do they think of religious people? What do they think of non religious people?
44. What is their favourite season? Type of weather? Are they good in the cold or the heat? What weather do they complain in the most?
45. How do other people see them? Is it similar to how they see themselves?
46. Do they make a good first impression? Does their first impression reflect them accurately? How do they introduce themselves?
47. How do they act in a formal occasion? What do they think of black tie wear? Do they enjoy fancy parties and love to chit chat or loathe the whole event?
48. Do they enjoy any parties? If so what kind? Do they organise the party or just turn up? How do they act? What if they didn’t want to go but were dragged along by a friend?
49. What is their most valued object? Are they sentimental? Is there something they have to take everywhere with them?
50. If they could only take one bag of stuff somewhere with them: what would they pack? What do they consider their essentials?
Originally, I wanted to draw an AU where Link and Zelda were normal human kids in a world like ours, but then I started thinking about Zoras and I got excited and a new AU within an AU happened?? I’ll probably make more of this.
And if you questioned me as to
what kind of flower blooms inside
my chest, I’d ask you, “where do
you see a garden in me?” I am
made of seeds that never sprouted.
I am a drought that never stops
leeching. I bring the rainstorms that
drown my own saplings.
I grow nothing beautiful here.
I will only destroy it.
Ok so what if a Langst spy au??? Just hear me out……
•Shiro is still missing, everyone is expecting Keith to take over until they find Shiro
• they hear about prince lotor, but don’t have any information about him, so Allura and the blade of mamora are planning on sending in an undercover operative to have intel on him.
•lance accidentally walks in on the meeting, and over hears them talking about it.
• lance volunteers to go, thinking that this could be his chance to be able to lift his weight and not feel so much as the 7th wheel.
• Allura is not amused, refusing to send Lance in, cause she does care for him on some level, not that he knows this
• but Lance makes some really good points that it’s not exactly a secret that Lance and Keith don’t get along, that if Lance were to make a big enough argument with Keith, that it could get the Galra to be interested in trying to recruit him
• Allura concedes, cause it’s the best plan that she’s heard through the entire meeting. But she only lets him go on one condition: once they find Shiro, Lance has to come back as soon as possible.
•they all agree that the team shouldn’t know about the plan until after Lance has successfully infiltrated the Galra.
• the plan works great. And Lance is successfully apart of the Galra. And lotor is especially interested in Lance, which is good for the mission, not for Lance though.
•ALOT of creepy one-sided flirting. Lance promises to himself to apologize to Allura for all of his incessant flirting.
•bad news, is the team takes it HARD. First the lost Shiro and now Lance!
• hunk is just begging whatever god are out there that this is just some sort of nightmare and that he’ll wake up from it at any moment. He still believes that Lance will come back to the team.
• Pidge is pretty upset, and thinks that if they got Shiro back, then maybe he can talk some sense into Lance and bring him back.
•Keith is LIVID. He can’t believe that Lance betrayed them, that he had said all those things about him, and just turn his back on the team. Keith believes that Lance has completely turned his back on them, that he isn’t coming back.
• Allura can’t figure out how to tell the team that Lance didn’t actually betray them.
• fast forward to a week or two after the ‘betrayal’ they face off against lotor again, and lance as well.
• somehow Lance and Keith are fighting on a catwalk, about 5-6 stories high. And Keith isn’t holding back. He goes on and on about how lance is a traitor, and how he didn’t deserve to be apart of Voltron
• it definitely hurts lance, but lance has pretty much figured out that Allura hasn’t been able to tell the team yet. But he can’t tell Keith, or else his cover is blown.
•Keith takes swing at lance with his bayard, and puts a huge gash in his face.
• Keith kicks lance into the railing, only for it and lance to fall. But lance is able to catch himself barely on the catwalk, but his hand is too slippery, cover in his blood.
•lance calls for Keith, to help him. Lance knows Keith would let him fall.
•Keith lets him fall.
•it’s either, Keith was in a sort of angry frenzy that he didn’t realize lance was calling for him until it was too late, or something else.
•either way, Keith is sure that Lance is dead, and leaves. Not able to look at the dead body.
•but lance isn’t dead. He’s close to it, but not there yet.
•Lotor finds him and has haggar save his life. Of course, lance doesn’t come out of it whole.
• he had to have his complete spine replaced with one of haggar’s prosthetics. He has a scar on his face from Keith, and his arm had to be replaced as well. But he’s alive.
• to say that Allura is relieved when she gets communication from Lance is an understatement. Especially after Keith told them all that Lance was dead.
• lance still sends information and warnings about certain attacks and plans that the Galra have for months.
• then finally the others find Shiro, and Allura is so glad because that means that not only is Shiro back, but that Lance will come back as well.
• Lance sneaks back on to the castle during a battle between Lotor and the team. (Carrying a flash drive with as much information about lotor and the Galra as it can hold)
• Allura calls a retreat and the other paladins go to the bridge once they have successfully wormholed out of there. You can definitely say that they are surprised to see her talking to some random guy who looks a lot like…oh my god it’s Lance!
•you can definitely say that there are some mixed emotions.
•hunk is so happy! He knew it! Lance was alive! He’s back! He’s going to be okay!
•pidge is kind of weary of it. She’s not sure what to think, he might be back, or it might be a trick.
• Shiro is just confused. the others didn’t tell him about Lance ‘betraying’ them, or that they thought he died. He’s just trying to figure out where Lance came from.
• Keith is drawing his bayard and putting himself in between lance and the others, ready to strike.
•of course NOW is when Allura finally tells them all that Lance was undercover and spying on the Galra. Of course their pissed that they didn’t tell them, mostly at Allura cause she was suppose to as soon as Lance was in.
• Keith now feels like he is the biggest screw up in the room, cause he sees the scar on lance’s face. He realizes that he left his friend to die, even if he was under he idea that he betrayed them. He sees how lance’s eyes go stone cold when he looks at him. He knows that he lost Lance’s trust.
Yeah so um I decided to make an oc ask meme based around angst. Some of these I came up with myself, others are from other ask memes and I just picked the angsty ones so here goes:
1. What’s one experience your character had that made them very afraid?
2. Does your character have a deep and/or dark secret? If so, what is it?
3. Have they ever lost a loved one? What happened to them, and are they the same as they were before they lost them?
4. Has your character ever been hurt or betrayed by someone they thought they could depend on? What happened?
5. Would they ever turn on someone they just met in order to save themselves?
6. Have they ever committed a crime, or something they felt was wrong? What was it?
7. If your character was allowed to murder one person without any consequences, who would it be and why?
8. Does your character have any enemies? If so, who and why?
9. Is the character a victim of abuse?
10. What were the character’s parents like? What was the affect the parents had on the character?
11. What are your character’s coping mechanisms?
12. Do they like to suffer? Like to see other people suffering?
13. What does it take to make your character cry?
14. What is your character’s biggest relationship flaw? Has this flaw destroyed relationships for them before?
15. What is their biggest fear? What in general scares them? How do they act when they’re scared?
16. What are your character’s vices and bad habits?
17. Is your character afraid of death? Why/why not?
18. Would society call your character a good guy or a bad guy? what would they say they are?
19. What is your character insecure about?
What was something they struggled with greatly and how did they overcome it?
21. Does your character have anyone that they really care about, to the point that they would give their life for them? If so, who are they and what is your character’s relation to them? If not, do they wish they did? Is there anyone they wish they could build such a relationship with?
22. If they could change just one thing about themselves, what would it be?
23. Is your character more physically or emotionally strong? Why is this?
24. What is your character’s most important possession? Why?
25. Do they find that they care what others think of them? Or do they not really mind how others view them?
26. What, in your character’s life, puts the most pressure on them?
What would be the worst way to die, in your character’s opinion?
28. What is your character’s greatest strength?
29. What is their weapon of choice, and what weapon do they dislike using the most?
30. What makes them feel safe or secure? What makes them feel insecure or unsafe?
My dear, darling, beautiful SBs. If you’re unable to get cash payment, and you think PayPal is your only option, please stop and read below, my dears.
Make a fake Gmail, or if your sugar email is a gmail, you’re a step ahead. Use your real phone number for security, it’s okay. Really.
Now, once you get that account set up with your sugar name, normal phone, and sugar email, add on Google Wallet to your sugar email account. Connect it to your debit card. When you want your SD to send you money, give him the email, that’s all he needs. Nothing personal shows at all. On the bank statement, once you “claim” the payment to be put into your account, it just refers to the payment on your bank statement as “Google*Wallet” or something like that. And on your SD’s bank statement, it shows something similar.
No personal info.
Just give him that email and get your money.
What do you use besides ads to make money online? I saw you made a post awhile ago but i can't find it :(
Hey! I’ve been making a lot of money using this online survey website. I’ve been doing it for a few months now and can make $35-50+ per day from doing their online surveys.
You can sign up for the site by using this link (HERE)and you get a bonus just for signing up. I’ve been paid about 6 times so I know it’s not a scam. It’s easy and quick to sign up and it’s worth giving it a try.
Don’t forget to confirm your email address after you sign up for else the surveys won’t show up.
You’ll be able to complete the surveys and redeem your points for paypal cash, a check, or giftcards. (i’ve gotten lots of PapaJohns & Starbucks so far they a ton to pick from!) Good luck and have fun! I wish someone told me about this sooner :)
Jesse, you don’t have to listen to me all the time. It’s your own damn life. But if there’s anything I want you to actually take to heart, it’s this: Find someone who is the lyrics to your music and the music to your lyrics. Got that mijo?
Band AU. It’s honestly my favorite AU that I have going on with this lovely.
It has become extensive story wise and I do not have the confidence to summarize it well enough to do it justice. oTL
But some context for these two: Hanzo and McCree are in a rag tag rock band and get to know one another during the band’s tour. Hanzo is the bassist and McCree is lead vocalist who also plays guitar. Hanzo is excellent at writing lyrics and McCree excels at composing songs. They learn more about each other, help each other through their fears and the ghosts of their pasts, connect through music and lyrics, flirt while they play billiards, cheesy lyrics and implied confessions happen on stage, twooter drama, lots of antics in trailers, and more.
Bottom line, we love this AU and it’s very dear to us!
I feel like she would be the short haired twin? I guess cause all the fire spells having long hair would be a problem? Tho I cant decide if she should have like wavy medium/short length hair or like short hair like this? I also wanna give her like blue hair dye too? She is also definitely the buff twin. I’ll draw that content later tho-
not combat rations, thats for sure. ive had enough of those for a lifetime.
but my latest food hit has been pretzel bites. pretzels are an awesome food but rarely available fresh when i want to eat them, which is usually when i’ve woken up in the middle of the night. they’re relatively labor-intensive to make, which is good once the insomnia sets in. keeps me busy. plus, pretzels are sweet on the inside, salty on the outside, just like me. except im also salty on the inside. dont listen to steve.
when i make pretzels, it’s by the metric ton, so the recipe i have makes approximately a million of them.probably you will not want this many, because you don’t have thor or steve to help you eat them. or clint. probably you could just shove some into a vaccum cleaner instead, thatd be about the same. so divide the recipe in half or quarters for normal human consumption. take 11 cups of flour, 1 cup of brown sugar, ½ cup of oil and mix. 4 cups of warm water gets 11 teaspoons of yeast and sits for a bit, then goes in the flour mix. then mix it and let it rise for about an hour. the dough should be sticky to the touch and absolutely awful to get out of your metal fingers. while you wait, wander your living area for some poor sucker to rope into helping you, because stage 2 is easier with help. or you can sit down and wonder why you talk yourself into doing things like this. consider your choices. it’s already too late to go back to sleep; youve got dough rising.
get a deep fry pan or sauce pan and fill with about two inches of water. bring it to a rolling boil on the stove and add in three or so tablespoons of baking soda. you really can’t do too much of that, as long as the water’s not getting super cloudy. preheat the oven to 400 degrees. wake steve up and tell him he has to help.
get a couple egg yolks in a bowl with a basting brush, and find some kosher salt or sea salt. grease up a few pans.
flour a surface and roll the dough out until it’s between ½ and ¼ in thick. get your poor unsuspecting minion to cut out bite sized bits. i use an inch and a half circle cookie cutter, but you can use whatever you want, really. tony used a laser cutter last time i let him help, which was…not ideal.
drop the cut outs into the boiling soda water, and let them sit for a few seconds, then fish them out. you can use your robot hand for that, but again, you’ll be getting dough out of it for days. i let them drip dry on a cookie drying sheet, but you could also drop them on a clean dishtowel i guess. you just dont want them to be wet when you put them on the cookie sheet.
they’re not gonna expand a ton, so just stuff em up close to each other on the sheet. paint the tops with egg yolks and sprinkle with salt. pop em in the oven for 10-15 min or until golden brown.
repeat the boiling-and-baking until you want to die, then keep going until you run out of dough. while the last batch is baking, take a half a stick of butter, a quarter cup of flour and make a roux in a saucepan. add two cups of milk and two cups of cheddar cheese, some salt and pepper to taste, and a quarter cup of mustard, give or take. im showing you how much to use with my hands but you cant see it. sorry, i dont really measure stuff most of the time. heat and stir till it’s melty and amazing, and dip pretzels on in there.
by the time you have completed this process and eaten as many pretzel bites as you want–and there will be enough. it’s a dang big recipe–you will want to enter a food coma and sleep forever. or for 70 years or so.
I’ve seen a couple post claiming the ACLU isn’t a good organization because they’ve defended folks like the KKK and other disgusting organizations and as a lawyer I just can’t let people make these claims and not address them.
First, let me say that as a queer Black woman, some of the folks the ACLU has represented make me absolutely sick. They want me and mine dead. They are terrible. But I am wholeheartedly here for the ACLU representing these people because of the way the law works.
In the law, there’s a thing called precedent. It basically means that decisions that are made in these cases are the law of the land unless they are overturned on appeal. Most questions of law have been settled and when lawyers argue they just refer the judge to how previous, similar cases were decided and the judge usually follows suit because they don’t wanna be overturned on appeal.
When there are new/unique questions of law that haven’t been settled, especially around civil rights, the outcomes are super important because it will essentially impact all of us. So, as shitty and disgusting as it is, if the KKK’s speech is infringed in a way that creates a new legal question as to how the constitution applies, if they have a legit claim and no one defends them and they lose, the rule and reasoning that the judge lays down becomes law. So, later if for example #NoDAPL or BLM folks are marching or demonstrating and have their speech infringed upon in the way the KKK previously did, if they bring it to court the precedent established in the KKK’s case applies and #NoDAPL or BLM lose. Because for better or worse the law in most of these cases doesn’t hinge on “are these people saying things we support and want to spread?” and it doesn’t really matter legally if one group is the KKK and the other is #NoDAPL. In short, those aren’t the facts that legal decisions are made on.
In short, sometimes to protect ALL of our legal rights, the ACLU has to protect the rights of deplorable and disgusting people. And honestly, we should be thankful that there are folks out here willing to do this dirty work. The ACLU is about protecting our constitutional civil rights and sometimes that means protecting those of bad people so that those decisions and resulting laws can’t be used to hurt good people. And more often than not, the ACLU is fighting for good people. Please keep that in mind before claiming the ACLU is awful.