This is my opinion, about what I feel they would find attractive traits in girls. You don't have to agree with this, this is just my personal opinion.
I think Harry would date someone who would be very understanding. She would give him space if he needed and will be a listening ear when he needs it. She will be someone that will always be there for him. I also think that she would be kind, maybe a Hufflepuff, yet very brave. She wouldn't be afraid to stand up for herself and the ones she loves. She would stand up for Harry, too, although he didn't need it.
I think Ron would date someone who was in Hufflepuff. I just think he needs someone who thinks he is just as important as Harry Potter. I think he needs someone who will support him and tell him how important he is to her personally. She would be kind, and smart but would rather spend her time outside in the sun than studying. She would be someone who enjoys the little things. I also think she would be on the sensitive side, wanting love and being afraid of rejection.
I think Draco needs someone who is a really good listener and can deal with a lot of his problems and talk. I don't think she would be jealous. I do think she would be a Slytherin. They would fight a lot, just because she could be a bitch when she had enough. I think she would also not give in in just a few hours. I'm pretty sure they could have fights for days because they are both just very stubborn. I think she won't like Muggleborns, just like Draco. That would be one thing they had in common. i don't think she would hate on 'blood traitors' and not on the other Houses unless she had a good reason. She would also like Quidditch and only cheer for him.
Fred would date an extrovert, someone who loves to laugh and isn't shy. He would like someone who is bad at hiding how they feel, making them an open book. I think she would love to prank and barely ever gets jealous. She would, however be less understanding for his problems and would just laugh at him getting detention( unless with Umbridge, of course). I think that she would be very sarcastic and bubbly. She would have a lot of friends, guy friends, too. That was something Fred wouldn't like too much. I think she and her guy friends would often innocently flirt, making Fred angry and causing small fights. He knows she would never cheat, because one of her good traits is loyal, something I think Fred needs.
George, unlike his twin would date someone on the shy side. Not very shy, but more to herself, with less friends. She would be very kind and sweet. She would take her studies very seriously and in the beginning, she wouldn't like his pranks. She would grow into them and even covering for the twins. She would never be a part of them, however. She would like to just lay outside in the grass with George, and he would like that too. It would just be the two of them, kissing, hugging, laughing. She would be very funny, just not many people know that.
Definitively a sweet girl. However, she won't be very shy, she would be more outspoken and not afraid to tell people what she thinks. She would listen to all of Neville's problems and when necessary, she would tell him to snap out of it and go o with his life.
I think Oliver would date someone who LOVES Quidditch. I guess everyone knew. She doesn't need to play it, but just loves it and never miss a match. If she plays, she would be just as competitive as Oliver and if in an other house, the two would definitively be very competitive, making bets and trying to get the most amount of people on their side. After for example, she loses, Oliver would rub it in her face before complementing her. I think he would be very sweet and caring, unless she said she will beat him in the next game, then he will go defensive. They would be very cute and as I like to put a stamp on everything, GOALS.
Harry: You had seen Harry around school but never had the courage to talk to him. Yes, you were in Gryffindor but you still never had the courage to go up to him and just simply talk to him. That all changed one day when the little git, Malfoy, started annoying you…
“Come on Y/L/N, one date to Hogsmeade is all I’m asking for, plus there could be a little something in it for you too.” He said with a smirk which completely disgusted you. “No Malfoy, I will not go out with you!” You shouted, he growled then roughly pulled you into him by your arm. “And why the hell not?!” He whispered harshly.
“Because she’s going with me!” You heard a male voice coming from behind Draco. What surprised you was, that it was Harry, “Why would she go with you?” Malfoy asked surprised. “I asked her out and she said yes, now go away!” Malfoy stormed away in a mood, “Oh, Harry, thank you so much!” “No need to thank me, now come on, we have DADA now.” And then you both walked to class, you completely shocked at the events that had taken place just moments before.
Draco: Your parents were friends with the Malfoys but you never even thought to talk to him. On Christmas day, your family was invited to the Malfoy’s Christmas dinner. However, you really didn’t want anything to do with them since they hated muggle borns and thought Slytherin was the only good house. The fact that you were in Gryffindor didn’t help either.
You arrived at their house and surprisingly, Draco was nice to you and it turned out he even got you a gift; an Alice in Wonderland tea pot. You loved it and after that lovely Christmas day, you two became very good friends.
Fred: It was a prank that went wrong. The next person that walked around the corner was about to get goo poured all over them. That was until you, an extremely pretty Ravenclaw, walked around the corner. Fred jumped on you to throw you out of the way.
“Thank you Fred.” You said with a big toothy grin appearing on your face. “It’s okay Y/N, are you okay?” He asked, “I’m fine.” And that was the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
George: It was your first year in Hogwarts and you were currently in Diagon Ally shopping for everything on the list. Entering the book store, you walked straight into a tall figure. “Oh Merlin, I am so sorry, are you okay?” The boy asked. “Yes, I’m fine.” You replied while standing up while realising that the boy was incredibly handsome.
“What’s your name?” He asked politely, “Y/N, yours?” “George, George Weasley.” “Well, George I better be off, so erm see ya?” I asked, “See ya.” He replied with a smirk and then walked away.
Dean: You were sitting in between Dean Thomas and Seamus Finnegan in potions. You were in Slytherin but you weren’t bad, actually you were friends with people from every house.
There was a big bang and the next thing you know, you are covered in some sort of slime. “I am sorry.” Seamus said while giggling, you just gave him the meanest look you could muster up, which wasn’t that good, and stormed out of the class room. “Hey, wait!” You heard shouting and decided to stop, it was Dean. “What do you need, Dean?” You asked nicely. "I wanna help you clean up, come on.“ He grabbed your hand then dragged you to Moaning Myrtles toilets.
William “Bill” Weasley Bill wasn’t always known as Bill. Molly wanted a strong name for her firstborn child, and William was her father’s name. Her twin brothers thought that William was too fancy for a baby. They called him Billie we they came over. Eventually, that was all he would answer to. The name was later shortened to Bill. On to the fun stuff, Bill is the laid back older brother. He’s the one who takes his younger siblings out to concerts and buy them alcoholic drinks as long as they they’re sixteen and promise not to tell mum. He’s never really been overprotective since he’s so laid back. Ginny sneaked in home late one night when Bill was the only one awake. She thought that he would yell at her, but he just winked and told her to avoid the creaky step on the stairs.
Charles “Charlie” Weasley Charlie was never good with people, even his own family. He is always afraid that he would say something that would upset them. The feeling lessened as he grew older, but he still gets tongue-tied sometimes. That’s why he always liked animals. He never had to try and impress them or worry if he said the wrong thing. They accepted him as he was. Charlie is a natural at Quidditch. He loves the sport, of course, but it was never his passion. Quidditch was more of a way for him to release all the stress he had acquired during school. When he became captain, Charlie started to receive more attention. He hated it, but he would never let his team down by turning in the captain position, even if he did hate the attention.
Percy Weasley Percy was almost put in Slytherin because of his ambition. However, his loyalty and his family values landed him in Gryffindor. He was almost a hatstall. The Sorting Hat took a bit over four minutes until he finally sorted Percy. Personally, he wouldn’t have minded being in Slytherin, but he knew that his family would have had a conniption fit. From a very young age, Percy was conscious of the fact that his family wasn’t exactly rich. So when it came time to buy his school supplies, he would always check the prices himself just to make sure that his mother wasn’t paying too much for a certain book. If she was, he’d find a different book that was cheaper and ask her for that instead so he wouldn’t embarrass her.
Fred Weasley Fred was the wilder twin, for sure. He saw the world in chaos and fireworks. Sure, he didn’t mean to hurt people’s feelings, but what came out of his mouth was usually the first thing that came to his mind. He had no filter, as his mother called it. Even if he was a bit too chaotic, Fred always stood by his promises. If Fred Weasley promised something, he would do it. Ginny made him promise never to prank any of her boyfriends, even after she broke up with them. And he never did. (He did, however, give Micheal Corner a black-eye after his break up with Ginny.)
George Weasely George was the softer of the twins. He was the one who’d apologize for Fred when he didn’t realize he’d gone too far, or the one who suggested they tone some of their pranks down a tad. Of course, just a tad in the twins’ opinion wasn’t that much in other people’s opinions. George was extremely good with children. If any of his siblings needed a last minute babysitter, they called George or Molly. George, as Molly said, had ‘the touch’. He didn’t even like kids that much. At least, he didn’t until he had his own.
Ronald “Ron” Weasley Ron, being the last boy to be born, always felt just a little left out. It wasn’t because anything his brothers or mother said or did. That was just always how he felt. No matter how he tried, he couldn’t measure up to his brothers, in his opinion. Eventually a bushy haired young lady told him that ‘it doesn’t what your brother did; it only matters what you do’. Ginny and Ron are very close and not just in age. They were the last two kids left when Fred and George went off to Hogwarts. Even though their fights were frequent, they made up quickly. Yes, his little sister pushed his buttons, but he pushed hers right back.
Ginevra “Ginny” Weasley Strong didn’t even begin to describe Ginny. She was like a hurricane, Bill said. A force of nature that couldn’t be stopped. But Ginny wasn’t just fierce; she’s also extremely kind. She remembered when she was a little girl and her brothers won’t let her play with them. Percy helped though. Whenever, Ron, Fred, and George said she couldn’t play because ‘she was girl’, Percy would welcome her into his room and they’d spend hours playing. She would never want anyone to feel the way she did when her brothers didn’t include her. Ginny would spy on Angelina, Katie, and Alicia when they trained on their own. She wanted to learn how to be a proper chaser, but Fred and George told her that they’d never teach her. So she found another way to learn. One day in her second year, Katie came up to stand she was hiding in and asked if she wanted to come and train with them instead of just watching. Ginny was stunned. Later she found out that Fred and George had been joking when they’d said that. She’d nearly killed them after that training session.
ok so Ron says he doesn’t like spiders because when he was 3 the twins turned his teddy bear into a spider right? the twins are only 2 years older than Ron, which means they were FIVE YEARS OLD when they did this and I’m just??????? like they were five and they didn’t even have WANDS and they managed to deliberately turn a bear into a spider???? even if they managed to steal a wand from their siblings or parents that’s a really tricky bit of transfiguration and at age five most kids are just doing uncontrolled magic….. like TBH in my opinion Fred and George had more innate talent than the trio combined but they just wanted to chill and do pranks and I respect tf out of that
Imagine twelve year old Harry not even knowing how awful his childhood with Dursleys had been until he gets to the Burrow.
Imagine him seeing Percy asleep with a book on his lap, and being baffled that a kid might feel comfortable enough in his own home to be so vulnerable in the living room.
Imagine Molly coming up to the attic to say goodnight to Ron and Harry, and Harry glancing at Ron when he hears her footsteps, trying to figure out what they had done wrong that day.
Imagine him asking George who does all the house chores, and thinking it’s a joke when George answers, “we all do.”
Imagine Ginny pestering Arthur with questions over the Daily Prophet, and Harry trying to shoot her warning looks to stop it! but then Mr. Weasley looks up and patiently answers every single one.
Imagine Bill popping in for a visit one evening and Harry being floored when Bill stops to chat with him.
Imagine Fred chasing after Harry in the yard, playfighting, but Harry actually begins to run for real fear of being hurt.
Imagine Molly burning something on the stove my accident and tossing it, imagine Harry mentioning to Ron, offhandedly, “she could’ve given that one to me, it’s what I eat at home when I mess up dinner” and not knowing why Ron is horrified.
Imagine Harry seeing what a normal, functioning family looks like, and realizing the absence of love in his own life.
- Draco scrubs the skin on his arm viciously every time he showers. The skin is always red and marked by scratches. He tries so hard to get the mark off of him. He wants to feel clean again.
- George can’t look in the mirror anymore. Not without remembering Fred. He smashes all mirrors in their home. He cuts his hair, he dyes it.
- Neville sees Nagini in his dreams. But in his dreams it reaches Ron and Hermione before he does.
- Harry has multiple wands all around his house hidden in places that only he knows. Beneath his pillow, beneath his bed, under the couch. Just in case.
- Hermione’s boggart is no longer failure.
- Draco and Blaise are afraid of fire.
- Someone accidentally calls George “Fred” once. No one knows who starts crying first.
- Headmistress Miverna Mcgonagall is fierce, powerful and kind. All first years are intimidated and amazed, she seems untouchable. However some nights she roams the school hallways and remembers every student she lost, every life that got taken away too soon, every soul that left them too early.
- Harry suddenly can’t stay in very small rooms. He feels trapped, his throat starts convulsing and his eyes sting.
- Hagrid still feels the weight of what he thought was Harry’s corpse in his hands. It haunts him.
- Hermione, Ron and Harry had gotten so used to spending months having one small meal per day that sometimes they forget they’re supposed to eat.
- Harry rolls in his sleep once and hits his forehead against the night stand on accident, when he wakes up with pain on his forehead his heart sinks and his whole body freezes. It isn’t until he sees the bruise that he’s able to calm down. Because Voldemort isn’t back.
- Ron dreams that he’s back in their tent, traveling and hiding, he’s changing the radio stations and he hears Ginny’s names as one of the victims.
- Molly always has “where’s Fred?” on the tip of her tongue, at all times.
- Harry spends the year post-war discovering who he is, what he loves, other than the Boy-who-lived and the Savior-of-the-Wizarding-World. Because there are things he never had time to think about, never had time to experiment, never had time to experience. Sometimes he wonders if coming back had been the right choice, because it hurt so bad on some days that he couldn’t take it.
- When Teddy is sad or scared and he’s crying, Harry tells him stories and shows him pictures of his parents, it’s then and only then that he calms down and his hair goes back to normal.
- Harry pulls back to himself when the date of his death nears every year, his friends do everything in their power to bring him out of it.
- Draco and Harry have talks about the war some nights, both saw what Voldemort was capable of, Harry in his dreams, Draco in his home. Both understand.
- Luna is quirkier and weirder than ever before. She always does everything in her power to lighten up the mood in the room when the silence is bitter and mournful. It’s like she can’t stop shifting and smiling and nervously twitching and saying random facts about things no one has heard of before. Everyone knows it’s her way of coping, of staying positive. So no one minds. It’s comforting.
- Harry gets the sudden desire to travel all over the world. Sometimes Ron and Hermione come with him, others he goes alone, once Neville joins him. Draco does too.
- Draco starts writing, he writes thousands of words on some nights and none on others. He’s good at it, too.
- Harry always, without fail, looks for Sirius’ constellation. He visits his grave too, tells him how things are going in his life, how he’s coping, how he isn’t.
- Hermione getting a tattoo of blooming pastel flowers on top of her “mudblood” scar, because she’s alive, many her friends are alive and she wants to remember that.
And maybe not all is well, maybe they have scars time cannot erase, but they’re together, their hearts are still beating, so it’ll be okay. They’re going to be okay.
Concept: a movie theater that only shows Harry Potter films. The movies will be in 4D. The temperature will drop when dementors are present. Fans will blow on you during quidditch scenes. Enticing smells will be pumped in during feast scenes but don’t worry about feeling hungry because the theater will serve Bertie Botts, treacle tart, drumsticks, butterbeer, chocolate frogs and those tiny little pies that Mrs. Weasley makes. Instead of loyalty cups, you get discounts if you wear a Weasley sweater.
headcanon that the only reason lee jordan remains quidditch commentator despite getting told off for unnecessary comments during every match is that he’s the only candidate who can tell the gryffindor beaters apart
- she gives ginny a stick and poke in their fourth year, the first tattoo she’s ever given anyone
- a tiny crescent moon on the inside of her forearm with magic color changing ink
- it tells ginny the weather, and glows when the weather is perfect for quidditch
- hagrid gleefully gets a tattoo from luna sometime in the fifth year
- on his inner ankle, a square of text tells him about the needs of the creatures around him
- he starts sitting with his ankle on his knee to more easily check it
- she gives harry a tattoo the summer before his eighth year
- a small horntail, but it moves from his chest to sit on his shoulder or cower in the crook of his elbow as it pleases
- it wakes him up from his bad dreams, and keeps him warm in the middle of the night
- she gives neville a tattoo before she was stolen into the malfoy’s manor
- it’s a ring encircling his middle finger
- the magic of it is simple, transforming into whatever word he needs to see most when he asks it
- seamus gets one not long after neville
- it’s a tiny bomb on his collar bone, ticking in time with dean’s heart
- hermione doesn’t want a tattoo at first, but as she grows closer with luna she asks for it very shyly in the middle of her eighth year
- it gently pulses with her heart on her shoulder blade, an hourglass on it’s side
- it will sometimes stand up and run sand, but only when hermione is very busy or stressed
- george asks for a tattoo that finishes his jokes, many years after the war, when he is an uncle and godfather
- luna refuses and instead gives him a non-magical tattoo, a china cup mended with gold over his heart
- draco, many years after luna is an established artist and healer, drops into her shop in diagon alley
- he asks her to fix his scar-slashed Mark, and she turns it into a sleeve of flowers, studded with snakes and turtles
- the flowers bloom with his moods, and shield him from hurting himself