The Weasley children being on a mission to catch you and Fred kissing would include...
(A/N): This was really random I apologise but here we go!
- At first it was a bit of a joke
- Then it became a full blown competition
- How it started was, Fred was quite nervous around you at first. So you didn’t share your first kiss; snog. Until like one month into dating.
-Therefore Ginny thought, after hearing the gossip from Hermione, that you was just really shy and Fred’s big, extroverted personality scared you at first.
-The true was you just got little socially awkward and this didn’t really help Fred’s inner nerves.
- After you both let go of all that though.
- But as far as PDA goes you and Fred had a little inside joke of you would never let him kiss you on the lips in public, just to tease him.
“ ’m sorry my love was you just attempting to place a kiss on my lips?”
“ o'comon (Y/N) give us a peck.”
“Us? I didn’t know you and George was into that…” *smirk*
- Ron just chokes on his chicken leg.
- Harry laughs and gives you a high-five.
- Fred pouts, until you lean over and whisper in his ear “Later”, them he just grins as you wink.
- The next day you walk into the great hall with a badley hidden hickey on the top of your neck.
- Ginny takes this as insporation to catch you two kissing because now she KNOWS it happens.
- Looking up to you she knows that you must have some tricks of the trade
- An if she catches you…
- BOOM! Blackmail she has them and a reason for some sisterly bonding.
- Then, for unknown reasons, the rest of the Weasley children want to help. Even Harry, and Hermione may help Ginny.
- Molly already restricts the door always wide open when you vist the burrow so that helps the Weasley childen…
- Until they realise that it never stays open and Ron, Harry, Hermione and Ginny can’t use magic outside of school yet.
- So it becomes George, Percy, Charlie and Bills’ job to break the charms. Plus George lives in there too.
- You were suppose to be sleeping with Ginny and Hermione.
- But after Fred basically moving you into the twins room, you didn’t have a choice.
- After many failed attemps and curse words…
- They get you.
- But a little bit more than they bargined for; you stradling Fred, both missing a shirt with a not-so-oblivious tent in his pants.
“BLOODY FUCKING HELL!”
- All the kids fell into the room and are rather starting to internally freak and stutter or laugh
“Close you eyes kids lets leave them to it…”
- Bill recasing the silencing charms while Charlie locks the door and George stops Percy telling Molly.
- The teasing is endless and so are the jinxs
- Molly nor Arthur get the jokes…
“So Freddie since when did you asipire to be a horse? I thought a Gryffindor lion would be more your type.”
- Because they never knew what happened.
“(Y/N) we’re going to play some quidditch and Fred asked if you wanted to ride his broom again!”
- But like I said it’s all good fun.