Did someone ask for headcanons? *cracks knuckles*
(Get ready because these are kinda all over the place)
1. Francis likes to sleep in, so when Arthur has to be somewhere in the morning, he’ll leave a post-it note on Francis’s forehead instead of waking him up
2. Francis was an active member of the resistance in World War Two until he was captured and locked up. Arthur found him during the liberation of France and tried to get him out, but Francis was in so much pain that he begged Arthur to kill him first. Arthur obliged.
3. Francis loves when Arthur plays with his hair. And he also loves when Arthur tugs on it during sex
4. Francis also loves when Arthur carries him around. He won’t let anyone else pick him up like that.
5. Arthur introduced Francis to both Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings. They now have movie marathons together.
6. Arthur is a talented-as-fuck actor. Francis could watch him act all day.
7. Both Arthur and Francis can sing and play piano.
8. At the beginning of their relationship, Arthur worried that he’d never measure up to Jeanne and that Francis low-key still hated him for what happened to her.
9. Arthur is self-conscious of his appearance, so Francis tells him every day (either through words or through actions) that he is beautiful and loved.
10. Francis loves driving motorcycles. Arthur is terrified of Francis’s driving and curses himself for letting Francis convince him to ride with him.
11. Similarly, Arthur is a master at flying planes. Francis is terrified of his flying because he likes to re-enact World War maneuvers.
12. They’re both competitive as fuck, but Arthur will be the one to throw a fit if he loses at whatever they’re doing (chess, tennis, archery, you name it).
13. Arthur is just /slightly/ better at sword fighting. Francis will never admit it aloud. Even though they still sword fight sometimes for fun and Francis usually ends up losing.
14. Both of them switch off topping and bottoming. Francis finds power and confidence to be extremely sexy, so Arthur is 100% capable of turning him into a puddle. On the other hand, Arthur can’t help but love when Francis works his Frenchy magic on him.
15. Francis has tried to teach Arthur how to cook, but everything Arthur touches bursts into flame. Even water. He doesn’t know how he does it.
16. Arthur loves wooing Francis. He’ll buy him expensive gifts and draw him lavender baths and absolutely *refuses* to let Francis pay for any dates they go on.
17. Francis was the first one to say I love you.
18. When Francis confessed his feelings to Arthur, Arthur at first thought it was a sick joke.
19. Francis started falling for Arthur during World War Two but didn’t realize he was in love until the 1990s.
20. One of Francis’s favorite things to do is to simply hold Arthur and be held by him. No talking necessary, just them being close to one another both physically and emotionally.
I think I should stop now lol.
I want to explode, these are really cute and I want to cry.