How to tell if a faerie is near by:
- Feeling a warm tingles across your skin.
- Things go missing and then reappear somewhere else in your home.
- You see things out of the corner of your eyes.
- Finding yourself participating in child like activities like skipping or swinging on a swing set.
- You come across random floral scented breezes.
- You make a habit of bringing nature inside.
- You find yourself admiring insects and when you find one in your home you set it free instead of squishing it.
- You find yourself stumbling over faerie circles.
- You are followed by a crow or raven.
- You hear mysterious giggling.
- You find large patches of four-leaf clovers.
Offerings for the fae:
- Milk and Honey
- Anything small and shiny
- Cakes and Cookies.
- Clean water
Some Favorite Faerie Rocks:
- Tigers eyes
- Volcanic Rock
Plants that attract faeries:
- Common yarrow
- New York aster
- Shasta daisy
- Western giant hyssop or horsemint
- French lavender
- Fountain butterfly bush
- Orange-eye butterfly bush
- Summer lilac
- Shrubby cinquefoil
- Common garden petunia
- Pincushion flowers
- Common zinnia
- Apple trees
Sources: earthenergyhealing.com, mysticfamiliar.com, and earthwitchery.com.