Hi Tumblr! You’re invited to Post It Forward’s homebase (Tumblr HQ) for Release: A Mental Health Month Celebration on Wednesday, May 24, 2017.
It’s going to be a night of conversation about mental wellness, coupled with meditation, music, and snacks. We’ll be joined by our friends in the mental health space from the Thrive NYC, Live Breathe, Bridging Access To Care and more.
There will also be a panel discussion influenced by clips from the Oscar-winning film Moonlight with these amazing speakers:
- Hakeem Rahim, Mental Health Expert, Author, and Advocate
- Dr. Marilyn Fraser, CEO, Arthur Ashe Institute for Urban Health
- Dr. Aletha Maybank, Deputy Commissioner, NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene and Founding Director, Center for Health Equity
- Clay Cane, CNN.com contributor, and Author
- Dr. Gary Belkin, Thrive NYC
Doors open at 4:00pm! Programming begins at 4:30pm.
35 E 21st St
NY, NY 10010