The ongoing adventures of Vin and his true love - sweets :D
And the inevitable aftermath, guest starring JD and Ezra:
Vin: Auuuuugh, just let me die in piece…. Ezra: I can not fathom what would lead a sane person to do such a thing to himself, Mr Tanner… JD: Google says that in a few minutes you get to experience explosive diarrhea :“DDDD
Vin: It was still worth it!
- Chris Argent will play as a double secret agent for the McCall pack. He’ll get information from Gérard and Kate, pretending to be on their side (explaining why in the sneak peek Scott said he’s giving the bullet back to Argent especially if he’s the one who fired it)
- Lydia will have nightmares about loosing Stiles after the events of the wild hunt. She says “Where is he” as she’s tossing and turning in bed, probably about Stiles.
- The cob webs in the hallway is obviously an illusion or part of a dream. It’s either happening in a nightmare for Lydia or a day dream. Her banshee powers are getting more powerful and she’s able to see things in her mind, explaining her huge shock and almost awakening right after the cob Web scene.
- Scott and Malia are going to work together, they’re canon. The shower scene may be an illusion… but I don’t see why it wouldn’t be real. My guess is they’re already super closer from the start of 6x11, and it slowly gets more intamite as the episodes progress. Maybe the shower scene is a way for both of them to clear their mind after experiencing more traumatizing events?
- The storyline will be based on everyone in Beacon Hills finding out that the supernatural does exist. Explaining why those girls in the hall turned away from Liam.
- When the pack figures out the Hunters intentions to kill all of them. They will gather up every werewolf in Beacon Hills. 2.0 pack will have a big part in finding out who is a werewolf and how to get them on their side, since Scott’s older pack will be in the centre of the drama. 2.0 pack will be responsible for gathering everyone and bringing them to Scott to start their supernatural army. This is were Liam and Mason will become good friends with some of the new characters.
- Scott, Lydia and Malia will keep finding themselves in trouble when they face the hunters alone. I can’t really think of much to say yet for this…
- I believe Gérard is trying to play them. He’s acting like he’s on Scott’s side by telling Chris to warn him “you tell him to run” but I hope everyone is smart enough to understand by now that he shouldn’t be trusted, especially an event that involves hunting werewolves down.
- Near the later episodes, the hunters will have caught some of the werewolves… like the ones that we’ll sort of care about. Characters like: Nolan, that other guy (i forgot his name) theo or liam. And they will get tortured.
- The new Hell hound is giving me vibes that he’s a bad guy since Parrish looks at him in a weird way and also around 1:11 of the trailer someone hits him with a locker door. So I have no idea what is really happening with this…
- “You think you’re doing this without me did you?” “Without us” Okay so this will be Stiles and Dereks first return to Scott. I want to say that they return around 6x19 and we will probably see them coming back in the episode before they reveal their return to Scott. I don’t know how they meet but Derek was obviously in the jeep with him.
- Jackson and Ethan could be dating? I hope they are if Danny doesn’t come back because then it proves how both of them found happiness in the end. And it all makes sense because Ethan is gay and Jackson is bi
- Stiles will join one of the big fights, when we see him carrying out a hurt Derek in his FBI gear. I hope we get to see him shoot a gun here smoothly and controlled.
- Lydia will be kicking some ass with her banshee scream.
- For the final clip of the pack gathering in the trailer this is where Gérard will reveal how he’s been playing them, and how he’s planning to kill them as well. Judging by the placement of each person: (Malia leaning against Scott) (Lydia standing next to Stiles) (Peter and Derek on the outside) This may mean they all split in pairs until the six of them agreed to meet in a single location after. Before this meeting we will get some partner in crime action/ detective work with stydia, werewolf fights with scalia and same with Peter and Derek. I also believe at this point majority of the werewolves in Beacon Hills have been caught and rounded up, and now they are one of the last ones standing. Ready for the last fight.