Why do I love Junsu? His strength makes me strong too.
Junsu is the strongest person I’ve ever met. This person struggled so much, had hard times, but was always smiling. He spent almost half of his life making us proud and happy. Even now, when Junsu is already on the top, he is still working hard to be even better. I think that he will never give up, and no one will ever beat his passion or talent. I’m really grateful to him, he showed me that hard work is always worth something. ♡
“They [Oliver and Felicity] definitely are very complementary to each other now, they’re quite opposites. I think she thinks a lot with her heart and not necessarily her mind. She thinks a lot with her mouth, first." Emily Bett Rickards (x)
Anonymous said:Dallas being protective of you would include
A/N: I’d love to do this imagine for you, since I’ve lacked in doing Dallas Winston or The Outsiders imagines or would includes for ages now! Please forgive me, lovely! I hope that you like what I’ve come up with. I’m sorry if it’s shitty, but I haven’t written one of these in quite awhile. So forgive me, anon!
Not my gif. Gif credit goes to the amazing creators!
- Dallas being pretty grouchy and demanding of you.
- If you’re not romantically involved with Dallas and you’re his sister, bud or a member of the gang, just know that there are no boys allowed. This hood wouldn’t think any guy deserves you.
- If you are romantically involved with Dally, then, just know that he won’t enjoy the male company you have, the majority of your friends or anybody who gives you a glance.
- He would not allow you to walk home by yourself.
- “I can walk by myself, thank you very much!”
- “To hell you are, (Y/N)! Anybody could jump you, and since when were manners your sorta thing?”
- Dally always having a protective arm around your shoulders or waist.
- Beating the tar out of anybody who bullied or messed with you.
- “You think this is funny punk?”
- “Touch her and I’ll bury you six feet under. You got it?”
- “Keep your eyes elsewhere or I’ll gouge em’ out.”
- Dallas knocking a few guys’s teeth loose.
- He’d be tougher than usual, but he’d hope that you knew that it was just for your own protection.
- “Are you goin’ soft, Dally?”
- “Shut up! To hell I am?!”
- Dallas pulling you away from people he doesn’t like.
- “I don’t like him.”
- “You don’t know him.”
- “He gives me a bad feelin’.”
- “Everyone does!”
- Dallas losing his shit when he finds out that you’ve been jumped.
- Dallas getting into jail a hell of a lot more.
- “Can’t you just not punch him this time?”
- “If he’s starin’ at my girl, he’s gonna get much worse than that.”
- Dallas walking you everywhere, even if he’s drunk as hell.
- On rainy nights he’d totally drive you home.
- No matter how mad you are at him, he’d always sneak in through your bedroom window to make sure you’re doing all right.
- Those long menacing stares directed at everyone else.
- You are his priority and he wouldn’t admit it to anyone (and no one would dare bring it up), but, he’d take all the hits, kicks, ect. that were thrown your way.
- “You okay, doll?” he’d murmur huskily, his thumb catching your lower lip.
- “You’re outta your mind, Winston. Look at you!”
- “Makes me look tough, huh?” he’d cock a brow like Two-bit.
- “You’re going to be the death of me someday, Dal.” you’d laugh.
Please keep requesting imagines! If you like it, please follow for more.