Five Things about Me
badskippy asked me to share five facts about myself and tag five lovely people.
- I have two dogs - Rooney & Sophie - and two cats - Oscar and Moses - who were all rescued from high kill shelters.
- Next week I’m going on holiday with Dad, Step Mudda, Little Sista and Little Brudda to the seashore 1000 miles away.
- Both lines of my family came to Canada to escape persecution: The Highland Clearances and The Hugenots.
- I was once forbidden to make eye contact with Bob Dylan.
- When I was born I lived in the family homestead with my great grandparents, grandparents, parents and uncle (yes, 4 generations in one house) and there was no indoor washroom or central heating … and no, I’m not a hundred years old.