Rule one: always post the rules
Rule two: answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones
Rule three: tag 11 people and link them to the post
Rule four: actually tell them you tagged them
1. What’s your native language? - Estonian
2.Do you have any pets? - Yup. I have a cat.
3. What was your first bias? - Minzy
4. Have you ever been to South Korea or Asia? - Nope *Sobs*
5.What’s your current favorite Kpop group? - It’s too hard to choose.
6.Exo or SuJu? - Do you want to die? Did you actually think I’m going to choose one?
7.Where are you from? - Estonia, it’s in Europe.
8-What’s your favorite movie? - I love many Marvel movies and the ones where’s Johnny Depp (kyaaah) but i can’t choose one.
9. Do you like horses/horseback riding? - I like them but i never tried horseback riding because I’m scared of horses. Lel :D
10. Which Kpop idol would you date if you could? - Lay, he’s so freaking cute and loves everybody. Healing unicorn~
11. What’s you’re favorite song at the moment? - Mirror by Justin Timberlake.
My Questions :
1, What’s your favorite drink?
2. How did you find Tumblr?
3. Favorite TV show?
4. How long have you been listening Kpop?
5. Do you love me? (Like the way i love you babe~)
6, Would you talk to me when I need somebody because I’m lonely? :3
7. What was the first Korean song you heard?
8. Where do you live?
9. Do you have kakaotalk? (Ok. That was random. lolololol.)
10. Do you have any siblings?
11. Favorite color/s?
1. What are you wearing? shorts and a t-shirt 2. Ever been in love? nah
3. Ever had a terrible break up? nah 4. How tall are you? 5'½" 5. How much do you weight? I think 100 lbs? Maybe less 6. Any tattoos? no 7. Any piercings? no 8. OTPs? JEONGSEONG and many more 9. Favorite shows? Korean and Taiwanese dramas ~ I Hear Your Voice (Korean) is my fav!! 10. Favorite bands? Boyfriend, suju, U-kiss, Infinite
11. Something you miss? China
12. Favorite song? Right now it’s Back by Infinite :) 13. How old are you? 16
14. Zodiac sign? Pisces 15. Qualities you look for in a partner? Mature, respectful, easy to talk to, understanding, humorous 16. Favorite quotes? Nelson Mandela quotes
17. Favorite actor? Lee Jongsuk 18. Favorite colour? Pearl sapphire blue 19. Loud music or soft? Depends on my mood 20. Where do you go when you’re sad? my room 21. How long does it take you to shower? idk 10 mins? 22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 10 mins 23. Ever been in a physical fight? Yes 24. Turn ons? idk a nice smile/laugh? Ooh and musicians I love musicians 25. Turn offs? Being rude, aggressive, insensitive, etc 26. The reason I joined Tumblr? My friend said I should 27. Your biggest fear? Meeting/talking to new people (I know it’s pathetic ._.) 28. Last thing that made you cry? Something really dumb 29. Last time you said you loved someone? don’t remember 30. Meaning behind your tumblr name? It’s my nickname ^^ 31. Last book you read? The Road - Cormac McCarthy
32. The book you’re currently reading? The Canal Builders - Julie Greene (it’s really dull -_-)
33. Last show you watched? Fall in Love With Me (Taiwanese drama ~ it’s really good if you’re interested!!) 34. Last person you talked to? My mum and grandma 35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted? My mum 36. Favorite Snack? Pocky!! 37. Places you want to visit? O.O I’ll just list a few ~ China (again), Taiwan, Thailand, S Korea, Japan, Finland, Peru, Morocco 38. Last place you were? Library 39. Do you have a crush? I suppose you could call it that?? Nah I like Jeongmin more 40. Last time you kissed someone? lol 41. Last time you were insulted? July 5th 42. Favorite flavor of candy? Watermelon 43. What instruments do you play? Violin, guitar, ukulele, vocal chords, sort of piano, and there’s this Thai instrument my aunt gave me that needs to be repaired but I really want to learn how to play it!! 44. Favorite piece of jewelry? I don’t wear any 45. Last sport you played? Ping pong (Actually it was more like hand pong since there were no paddles XD) 46. Last song you sang? Solo Day - b1a4 47. Favorite chat up line? idk 48. Have you ever used it? lol 49. Last time you hung out with someone? This afternoon 50. Who should answer these questions next? Awesome people like foreverheart808, silverful, wailingcriesofafanboy, kim-donghyun, minwooho0, xiumin-bias, 5dspeach, mark-and-youngmin-ringdingdong, longlivethefaith
Rule 1: Always post the rules Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them
Drama you’d want to be the lead in? City Hunter because I loved the plot line and lee minho is just amazing
Blankets or Pillows? blanket
What would your position in a kpop group be? (maknae, leader, rapper, etc) maybe vocalist? i can carry a tune but im not the best? not leader because too much work im lazy :P
3am or 5am? 5 am
If you could learn any language what would it be? Korean :D
Biggest OTP? daejae (daehyun and youngjae) or sutao (suho and tao) omg i cant choose only one…( i would’ve put taoris instead of sutao but kris is sorta missing right now so….)
Groups you don’t listen to and think you should check out ZE:A
A bias from GOT7, BTS, BAP, VIXX and Topp Dogg GOT7-Jr. BTS-V, BAP-Zelo, VIXX-N
Favorite kpop song that isn’t a title track BAP-Coma
Park Shin Hye thoughts? I’ve seen all her dramas, she’s pretty good but could work on her romance scenes
Best Friend, Boyfriend, Lover: P-Goon (Topp Dogg), Youngjae (GOT7), Jimin (BTS) Best Friend-P-Goon, Boyfriend-Youngjae, Lover-Jimin
Red or Blue?
BAP or EXO?
Favorite kpop debut?
Sunrise or Sunset?
Heirs or My Love From Another Star?
Lee Minho or Kim Woobin?
Los Angeles or New York City?
Sweet or Spicy?
favorite maknae? leader?
F***, Chuck, Marry: Daehyun (BAP), L (Infinite) and Minho (Shinee)
I would say Kim Junmyeon inspires me. He was a trainee for 7 years and he stuck with it. He didn’t give up on his goal. I really look up to him for that. He inspired me to start reaching for my goals early. I really love how he cares though, not just towards EXO and seniors but towards the fans and the people around him. Even when he’s mad he doesn’t exactly snap at people, but he doesn’t hold in his feelings in, he knows how to get his point out. He’s just gentle and it makes me feel kind of happy there’s a guy out there like that. :) He’s kind of like a role model to me I guess.
HAPPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR BUDDYYYY!!!!! IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY MY DEAR KPOP BUDDY!!!! IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY MY DEAR BUDDY!!! IT'S GREAT TO BE YOUR KPOP BUDDY CAUSE IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I hope that this is a special day for you filled with wonderful surprises!!! God Bless you today!!!! (^o^)
Halloween at school is great because teachers give you candies.
Beside me is my dear friend who’s always like big sister to me because she’s more mature even though I’m older by two months as Silvermist and me just being a drama queen, a very suitable costume when I was a freshman.
Rules: 1) Post the rules 2) Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked 3) write 11 new ones 4) tag 11 new people and link them to the post 5) actually tell them you tagged them
1. What’s a thought you have been thinking about a lot recently?
“How do I save up enough money to go see Boyfriend and pay all of my bills?” So far I haven’t been able to come up with anything.
2. Do you like Valentine’s Day?
Valentine’s Day is my favorite holiday. Not because of the romantic element, but because stores always have the cutest stuff for VDay. I can get cute paper and bags and stickers that are pink and purple and have hearts and birdies and all kinds of really adorable stuff on them! I love it!!
3. Romantic date, how would it go down?
I think a romantic date would be enjoying a nice home cooked meal. Maybe some chill tunes going on in the background. Talking about music, books, life and whatever random things that come to mind. Followed by a nice walk, doesn’t matter if it is a park or the city or just down the street. If it isn’t too late, maybe a movie and some yummy dessert to finish things off.
4. Winter or Spring?
I’m a polar bear. Winter is my time of year.
5. First thought when you woke up?
“Wait, what time is it?”
6. Sleeping in or waking up early?
It depends on if I am caught up on my sleep or not. I generally like getting up early and starting my day.
7. Doodle yourself as you look in the morning. If you can’t or don’t wanna draw, selca. I wanna see x’D
8. Favorite body part? *wink wink* LOL
Of mine, or on others?? We’ll just assume we are talking about others. Definitely legs. I really enjoy a nice pair of legs.
9. Something you randomly catch yourself looking at on people?
I was picturing all of my coworkers in my mind in order to see what particular thing I can recall about them. And I’m pretty sure I could tell you what all of their shoes look like.
10. Favorite breakfast food?
Bagels and cream cheese
11. Favorite chill song?
It is hard for me to pick an “All Time Favorite”. Lately I’ve been listening to “It’s Your Boy” by Crucial Star when I want to lean back and chill out for a few minutes. His voice makes me melt into a puddle of goo.
But I could probably give you a list of 20 songs that are good chill songs.
1. You get lucky enough to go to one of those cool fansign events for your favorite Kpop group. Do you bring them presents? If so, what are they?
2. Someone comes up to you and says “Hey, I heard you like Kpop, tell me ONE song to listen to that best illustrates what you love about Kpop” Which song do you pick?
3. So many of you turkeys are obsessed with Shipping. Who do you ship me with? (And don’t just say Sandeul because I love him, put at least 30 seconds of thought into it)
4. If you could only wear clothes from one store/designer for the rest of your life, which would it be?
5. I am planning to get a pet Tarantula. What should I name it?
6. Oppa invites you out for a date. But he is flat broke, what do you guys decide to do for a cheap date?
7. What is your favorite dessert? (Sorry I am really craving sweets)
8. You are lucky and get to see your fave band live! And you are even more lucky because they pick you to come up on stage while they sing a song to you. How do you react?
9. Describe your dream home. You can be as detailed as you like. I am curious!
10. If you could create a variety show, what would it be like?
11. You get hired on as a cordi noona. What do you dress the boys up in? (Insert whatever group whose wardrobe you feel strongly about)
I tagged some peeps, but any of you guys can answer. Lemme know if you do though! Curious!!!
Work kind of sucked….but taco dinner made it better.
I finished watching Reply 1997 tonight. I am already having Hoya withdrawals. I have too many feelings for that boy. I’m going to start Reply 1994 in a few days. I have to get some stuff done first. :)
B1A4!! :D sorry you probably got asked this a lot already
Aww, my boys!!! Nope, I will always answer all the questions about B1A4 because I love them.
The first person I first fell in love with: Sandeul!!!!
The person I never expected to love as much as I donow: Jinyoung. He is my second favorite member of B1A4 as of late. He is so talented and crazy handsome.
The person I would totally smooch: This should be obvious, but I would totally smooch Sandeul. He gets all the smooches.
The person I would want as a best friend: Shinwoo. I think that he would make a really excellent best friend. The kind of best friend you have a little bit of a crush on…but you always enjoy spending time with them.
The person I would want as a little brother/sister: Gongchan. He is handsome and I could flaunt him to all the other people and they would be jealous of my handsome younger brother.
The person I’d want to be like: Jinyoung!
A pairing that I love: Okay, so I don’t ship romantically. But I think BaDeul is the cutest brOTP that ever existed ever. I love their friendship. I just want to squish them both and laugh with them forever.
A pairing that I despise: Can’t say that I have one. They all look like they make great friends. And I don’t think of them as being romantically involved.