JJ: Yuri-chan, I made this friendship bracelet for you.
Yurio: You know, I’m not really a jewelry kind of person.
JJ: Oh, you don’t have to wear it if you don’t want to.
Yurio: Why the fuck wouldn’t I wear it? I’m wearing it forever, back off!
Okay before I start this I just want to say the mv fucked me up so hardcore rn man I can’t but the song is so amazing and I’m so in love with it everything from the raps to the vocals to the chorus to everything but here’s some bad boy!Yoongi (also thank you to my friend for helping inspire this)
This edition of the bad boy AU is not one, not two but three AUs in one (bad boy, high school and boyfriend) so please enjoy this post of feels bc bad boy!Yoongi hurts me
Is forever in baggy shirts but wears black skinny jeans 24/7
Definitely has an eyebrow piercing also has a lip piercing (spider bites) and a septum piercing
He has this tattoo on his collarbone that just barely peeks out of his shirt and no one knows what it says except for you
He’s actually pretty tatted up tbh
He has a sleeve on his left arm and like most people figured he just added random things to fill up space but he actually planned it all out
Each and every little tattoo has a meaning and there’s a reason it’s in that specific spot and it’s so very carefully thought out
One of my friends and I were discussing bad boy!Yoongi and she mentioned his green hair now I can’t picture it any other way
Side note you helped him dye it
He literally calls you at three in the morning and just says “come out”
He takes you to his house and pulls you into the bathroom and hands you the hair dye
Honestly it’s not your first time dying it, you’ve always been the one he went to help him dye his hair so at this point you two are pros
When he shows up at school the next day, he has this mint colored hair and he does pull it off amazingly
Like everyday after school he waits for you outside bc he’s your ride home
And that day, he’s just leaned up against the wall with his freshly dyed hair and his leather jacket thrown over one of his shoulders and he already has his sunglasses in place and he has people staring at him bc it’s a v v nice look
And you finally come out of class to see him there and you notice the small crowd around him that’s trying to look subtle bc the last thing you wanna do is bother Min Yoongi
But when he sees you he gives you that gummy smile he reserves just for you and he just walks over and throws his arm over your shoulders and walks out and basically everyone is staring at you two bc wow
No one at school really knows how you two got together they just knew anyone who hurt you or tried to flirt with you dealt with Yoongi
Everyone knew if they wanted to get to you they had to get through him and six other boys and no one really wanted to do that so you were never bothered
There is this one time though some guy gets cocky enough to ask you out right in front of Yoongi
At first everyone’s silent bc did this kid really just do that and the only thing Yoongi does is tilt his head
His grip on you tightens and he just glares at the boy and honestly the look makes you a lil intimidated too
“You have three seconds to get yourself out of my sight unless you want us to have a little talk out back. It’s really your choice.”
You’ve never seen someone run so fast
But actually the entire relationship happened pretty quickly
Yoongi actually had this huge crush on you but he’d never tell anyone that except literally all of the members know bc Yoongi is not a subtle man
He never really speaks to you besides the few times you two have bumped into each other
But one day, you’re sat on the steps in front of the school and you’d had a really bad day like you’d failed a test, you’d been late to a class, you’d forgotten your wallet at home so you couldn’t buy lunch and now your car wouldn’t start
You don’t even realize anyone is there since school ended a solid hour ago and most of the people have left so you just start crying out of frustration bc you live a good 15 minutes away from the school and that’s by car and now you have to wait for your parents to get off of work and that’s not happening anytime soon
But after a few minutes of crying you see someone’s shadow and you peek out to see Yoongi stood next to you
His normal glare is gone and instead he has this look of concern and he just holds out his hand
You’re still a bit ??? bc you didn’t even know his real name (he always went by Suga and no one really knew his actual name) but you still took his hand and let him pull you up
He just leads you over to his motorcycle and hands you the helmet but before you put it on he wipes your tears away and his touch is so much more gentle than you’d expected and his hands are actually really warm
He pulls out his phone and his earphones and hands them to you and he sets up this lil playlist and tells you to listen to it on the ride bc it’ll help calm you down
You get onto the bike with him and he tells you to hold on tight and he makes sure you’re comfortable before he starts it up
You actually find the ride really relaxing
The music does really help and you quickly forget you were ever upset and the wind is adding into the calming effect
When he does stop all you hear are people cheering and someone rapping
He took you to an underground rap event bc that’s always where he went when he wanted to get away
You just look around really amazed by all of it and you feel his hand slip into yours but he’s refusing to look at you or acknowledge it really
He leads you to the front and you’re still in awe of the crowd and the fact that you’re holding hands with the “coldest man in Daegu”
You notice that’s everyone’s greeting him with really excited eyes and asking if he’ll be performing tonight and he keeps saying he’s just there to watch tonight and they get so disappointed
You get curious and ask him if he raps bc these people obviously know him
Before he can even answer, one of his members, the one you recognize as Namjoon, just shoves him to the front and tosses him a microphone
He literally has no choice bc now everyone’s cheering and yelling his name and you just smile at him bc now you’re really curious
He starts rapping and you’re just like w o w okay
He looks so at home in front of the crowd and the way he raps is breathtaking and that awed look returns to your eyes but this time it’s directed at him and it honestly only boosts his confidence and he definitely throws you a few smirks
When he gets off stage, he just goes straight over to you
You tell him he was pretty good bc you’re trying to be casual and act like you weren’t blown away and he’s just like “pretty good? That’s not what your reaction said”
You just roll your eyes but both of you know you were really impressed and you two stay there for the rest of the night just listening to the different rappers
At one point, the night breeze sends a lil shiver down your spine but Yoongi notices and just really subtly takes off his jacket and places it over your shoulders
You just have to smile to yourself bc he’s doing that thing where he pretends he didn’t do something really cute bc he’s lowkey embarrassed by it but you do whisper a quiet “thank you” into his ear
By the time he takes you home, you’re laughing louder than you ever have and he has the widest grin on his face bc he finds your laugh adorable
He really doesn’t want you to go and he’s leaned against his motorcycle refusing to let go of your hand
You’re just laughing and you finally let him pull you back and he just gives you that lil gummy smile and his arms go around your waist
He just really casually kisses you, as if it was something you two did every day but you don’t mind at all bc it cuts any hint of awkwardness
When you open your eyes you just see him giving you this really fond look and you never once thought you’d seen the man that glared at anyone within five feet give anyone such a soft look
You’re both just smiling like idiots at that point and you step back bc it’s time to go unfortunately
10. “No, no. Not the puppy dog eyes, don’t you
fucking dare. Dammit.”
You had just sat down to
watch the documentary you had been waiting for forever, when Seungri barged
through the door wearing jeans and a football jersey. you shot him a sideways
look, “what’s up with the outfit?”
“Football’s on!” he
was almost jumping in the spot from excitement.
“But Seungri,” you
sighed, “my documentary is on.”
He looked at you with
a pleading expression, “but babyyyyyyy,” he whined, “I really want to see this
game. Please?” He could see how you weren’t convinced, so he brought out the
heavy guns. Gradually his face turned into the mask of an angel, his eyes
growing impossibly big.
“No, no. Not the puppy dog eyes,” he kept looking at you with the most adorable
begging expression, “don’t you fucking
dare! Dammit.” You gave an exasperated sigh and handed him the remote, “I
He sat down beside you
and started placing millions of little butterfly kisses all over your face, “I
love you.” You couldn’t be annoyed with him, but you weren’t super-motivated to
hanging out watching grown men running around chasing a ball, and lying down
crying every time another guy touched them, so you started to get up.
slipped your hand into his, “will you watch it with me?”
“Whatever,” you muttered,
and sat down. He put his arm around your shoulder, and pulled you closer to
him. “What’s with the shirt though, is it like some fanboy thing?”
“It’s a Ronaldo shirt!
He’s my favourite footballer!” he beamed at you. You actually found it rather
adorable how pumped he was about this whole football thing.
About half way through
the game, you couldn’t take the boredom anymore. A close-up of Ronaldo’s face
gave you the perfect idea for messing with Seungri. “Ok, so that’s the guy that
always gets number one on the sexiest man lists?”
Seungri nodded, “yeah,
From then on, you
tried to mention how hot Ronaldo was on every possible occasion. After a few
times, Seungri’s happiness over you showing interest in his favourite player
turned into him pouting about you repeatedly calling another guy sexy.
You felt evil for
doing it, but it was also entertaining to see your boyfriend getting
increasingly jealous. After all you would make sure to make it up to him, once
the game was finished. If your plan worked anyway.
It was all fun and
games until you pushed it a little too far. “Hey babe, don’t you have the licence
to promote hot football guy if he ever comes over here? Does that mean that you
can introduce me to him?” you knew you had crossed the line when you saw
Seungri’s face fall. You instantly felt really guilty, you put your hand on his
knee, and looked him in the eyes, “I’m sorry, I was just messing with you.”
“It’s fine,” he
shrugged, but you could see that he was still a little hurt. You put your hand
on his cheek, intending to kiss him, but he turned away.
“Come on Seungri, I’m
sorry. It was a terrible joke.”
He turned and looked
at you for a little while, making you feel like squirming in your seat. “Tell
me I’m better looking than Ronaldo.”
“Tell me I’m better
looking than Ronaldo.” He repeated.
chuckled, but he kept looking at you with a deadpan expression. You locked eyes
with him and put your arms around his neck, “my love, to me, you are the
sexiest and most wonderful man in the entire world.” He let you kiss him then.
It started off small and soft, but quickly turned greedy and desperate.
When you broke away,
you could still see a flicker of doubt in his eyes, “you really mean that?”
“Of course,” you
replied, leaning in, and resting your forehead against his, “you are my everything.” The exaggerated way you
said “everything,” earned you a small giggle. You straddled him so you could
hug him as close as possible.
After a little while
like that, you reached your hand out, grabbing the remote and turning off the
TV. He pulled you in for a hungry kiss, and you started grinding down on him. “So
apparently you’re not upset anymore?” you hummed, as you started feeling his growing
excitement through his jeans.
“Well, you’re going to
make it up to me very soon, aren’t you?” he replied with a wink.
“I say we remove
Ronaldo from the equation then,” you purred, ripping his shirt off and throwing
it on the floor.
Your evil plan worked, from that day on, Seungri rarely ever asked you to watch football with him.
i remember you saying you were about 4'11. Im about the same size and i was wondering what are some good place to shop for clothes?? Its so hard to find clothes that I can fit into and still look like someone in their 20s.
Yes I am 4′11. I weigh 107-110lbs. I’m just letting you know because sometimes that helps. I have slightly muscular legs (I often find that brands with petite sizing assumes that short people are all super thin so petite sizing can run narrow a lot *cough cough j.crew petite*)
Sizing: tops - XS, bottoms 0 (rarely 00), bras 34B @ gap body**
My Style: I like to wear longer tops with looser fits with skinny pants. I HATE wearing fitted tops. I just don’t like the way they look on me. All of my clothes are neutral colors (white, black, grey, blue, army green). This is only because I have a very hard time finding clothing that fits me so my options are limited. Petite lines also are usually very limited compared to the regular sized stuff so they don’t really have extensive options when it comes to color. I’m very picky when it comes to color too because I find it much harder for me to style color without it clashing.
I’m also going to put a bracket pricing for every category so you can get an idea of how much I shop the sales/budget incase thats helpful. I personally find that sticking to certain price ranges keeps me in check with my money/budget.
*For anyone that reads this, I’m aware of what fast fashion is and how some of the brands I mention are really shitty. I’m currently working on moving away from fast fashion but right now thats near impossible for me. I also don’t shop at Urban Outfitters or Forever 21.
Bottoms: [$20-30] I hate wearing jeans so I try and find stuff thats comfortable and stretchy.
1. Ann Taylor LOFT Lou & Grey Ponte Leggings Petite $50 (I buy them when they are 60% off). I have 3 pairs and the black does NOT fade. I’ve had one of the pairs for over two years and they are still going strong. http://bit.ly/2iZnAu6
2. New Look Petite Highwaist Skinny Jeggings. I like how the ankle part runs skinny. The sizing runs small. I’m a US 0 and I got a UK 8 in them. The black does wash out but I don’t mind for these. http://bit.ly/2iPAn7b
3. Banana Republic Petite Hampton Pant. These are the BEST dress pants I’ve ever found. I got them on sale for about $30 but I haven’t been able to find them for the price again. The fabric is not too stretchy and gives you that perfect “structured” look without the material being too stiff. Most of their other dress pants are either really stiff or too stretchy where it looks too tight on your butt. I can’t find them in black anymore but they sell at the factory store. They also hit your ankles at the perfect spot for being a “cropped” style. http://bit.ly/2jDkZrR
4. Gap Petite Jeggings. Their fits vary a lot so thats something you’ll just have to go in store and try on.
5. Banana Republic Skinny Fit jeans. I got a pair at the factory store and the material isn’t too stiff! They don’t have an exact name and I’m not sure if they still sell the exact ones I bought since I got them on super clearance.
6. Ann Taylor Loft Petite jeans: I have a couple pairs of their petite jeans from them but I find the material to be pretty stiff. I have them as “emergency” jeans incase there’s that one time I’m forced into a situation that I need to wear actual blue jeans lol.
1. Zara: Their skirts for “regular” sizing run pretty short so it ends up working out perfectly for petite lengths. I tend to like that a good chunk of their skirts are made with a stiffer material so it doesn’t cling as much.
2. Ann Taylor Loft Petite skirts: I have a couple of skirts from them but just a warning, they run just a tad big compared to “regular” sizing. So I’m usually a 0 but I get their skirts in a 00.
Sweaters: [$20-30] I very occasionally buy a sweater for $35.
1. COS Stores: So this brand is like the luxury brand of H&M (literally owned by H&M) with a very Scandinavian style. Their stuff is HELLA expensive but they have really great end of season sales. I like my sweaters to go past my butt and have a looser fit to them. I like that their sweaters fit my shoulders but still run long in length. **They have free returns when you order online. It’s a very hit or miss thing with some of their sweaters since lots of their stuff runs really boxy because its that Scandinavian style. You can generally gage the fit from the pictures online. Its the store where I get my “fancy” sweaters usually marked down to about $25-30.
2. Ann Taylor Loft Petite Sweaters: just great overall. I tend to get the sweaters from their Lou & Grey line because they always look more clean and minimal. Again only when they are 50%-60% off. Definitely try your normal size and a size up to see if you like the fit to be a bit more baggy. They do run at the “appropriate” length for petite sizing right at the top of your pants so if you want it to be longer, then just order the regular sizing and not petite. Thats what I do, depending on the style of the sweater.
3. Gap: I haven’t liked any of their sweaters recently but they always have a few hidden gems. :) I buy their stuff in the regular size and they usually fit well on my shoulders. Again, I’ll purposefully get the sweaters that run long so I can wear them with leggings.
Tops: [$10-25] Basic tops are $10-15. Nicer tops are $15-25. This is where I struggle the most. I tend to just get stuff from all over but usually Ann Taylor Loft Petite, Banana Republic Petite, and the Asos Petite brands. J.Crew Petite has a couple cute tops but their style always looks a bit matronly for my liking (also extremely overpriced for the quality). I do a lot of online shopping just to try things on. I return almost everything whenever I’m searching for new tops. ugh. *Zara and H&M for some reason have the worst fitting tops for me.
1. Dress Shirts: Banana Republic Petite, Ann Taylor & Ann Taylor LOFT Petite. They have great dress shirts! :) They also have styles that are more straight cut which I prefer. So its not as fitted at your waist.
Dresses: [$20-100] Basic dresses are $20-40. Fancy dresses are $40-100. I try and cap at $80 if I can.
1. Needle & Thread (found on Asos): expensive but they occasionally have a dress that goes on sale for $80ish. Their stuff is very fancy and usually heavily beaded. It’s the brand I keep an eye out on incase I need something for a wedding/winter holiday dress. They don’t have petite sizing but their dresses tend to run closer to petite sizing I have found. Sometimes the waist can run a little long but not enough where it looks disproportional on a petite frame (that always varies body to body). The quality of these dresses are also phenomenal.
2. Millie Mackintosh: just the same as Needle & Thread, that her stuff runs closer to petite sizing. Even though lots of their dresses have the “fit & flare” cut, the waist part doesn’t hit weird like most of those types of dresses do in regular sizing. It’s the brand that I also keep an eye out on incase I need something for a summer wedding. Her style is a little more floral. If you are going to buy something from her line definitely order from Asos first so you can figure out your size and do the free return thing just incase. Then double check on her actual site to see if the prices is on sale more than the listing price on Asos. For some reason her stuff goes on super sale on her site but Asos doesn’t reflect those prices. If you’re in the US you’ll have to pay international shipping if you order from her site but for me it still ended up being cheaper than getting the same dress on Asos. http://millie-mackintosh.com/
3. Banana Republic Petite: great options for more business formal dresses. Some of their dresses are great for also having the ability to be “dressed up and down” depending on the occasion. Again, I always buy their stuff on 50-60% off.
4. Asos Petite swing dresses: these are my favorite casual feel-good summer dresses. I usually buy them when Asos has a 20% off your purchase sale.
5. Maje: I don’t own anything from them because they are expensive but I hear their dresses are great for petite frames.
Coats: [$50-100] I’m desperately in search of a faux leather jacket that fits my frame. The sleeves always run extremely long?? Still haven’t found one.
1. Zara dress coats: So many of their coats run short! They have pretty good end of season sales. I like their coats that have a straight cut to them. **Generally anything that has that “fit & flare” cut with coats looks pretty shit on me.
Bras & Underwear: [Bras $10-15] [Underwear $2-3]
1. GAP BODY is literally the only place that has bras that fit me. For some reason whenever I try on bras from other brands, I’ll find a cup size that works but the rib size is always so tight. Even though I’m petite, I’m not super narrow in my frame. Gap Body just has sizes that fit great. I don’t know how to explain it. Their hipster fit underwear are also great. I got like 30 pairs during black friday/holiday sales lol. Again, I only buy the stuff when its like 50% off.
Accessories: COS Stores & Etsy. :)
**EDIT: My petite friends that are more curvy say that jeans from Express are amazing! :)
I might wear this on the first day of school. These jeans are the most comfortable pants ever, and the high-waist style is perfect because I can wear them with summer cropped tops for school. Anyways, Forever 21 has the most reasonable prices! This top was $11 I think, and the scarf was $8.
cal is your brother’s best friend and he is looking hella fine one night pairing: y/n and cal words: 2289 rating: x / r (it’s smut what do you expect)
It was Friday night. For you, that meant studying and trying desperately to catch up on whatever show you were binge-watching that month. For your older brother, however, it meant parties at your house while your parents were out of town. It meant that, once again, he’d invite 20 people over and soon it would turn into 60 people or more and you’d have to lock the door of your room just to make sure that a drunk couple wouldn’t walk in hoping to fit in a quickie between the upbeat songs and the weird slow ones that people don’t really like but were played anyway. “Y/N!” someone called, pounding on your bedroom door, their voice muffled by the wood that separated you.
Author’s Note: Yup
this is the first part of my Stanford!Sam series, again, I still don’t know how
long this is going to be. This started off just a one shot, but it expanded to
a whole series. I’m doing something a
little different, I’m adding the links to the reader’s outfit in the story.
Tell me how you all feel about that. The song that I based this off is Here by
Alessia Cara. I hope you all like this and send in those request! – Haley xx
I still don’t understand why I came to this party with my
roommate, Leanne, she ditched me as soon we walked in. I’ve been to house
parties here at Stanford before, but only if I was actually invited. Leanne
said she had to bring a plus one in order to get into this party and she choose
to take me instead of one of her actual friends. I was weaving in and out of
sweaty bodies to get to the kitchen, which seemed the quietest place. I pushed
opened the door and saw a couple basically having sex onto of the counter, I