Things that happened at the Pops concert tonight/Reasons I'm a ball of emotion
1. Kelli sang Fable. She walked out in a stunning dress and sang Fable and I now am even more convinced we need a Piazza revival as soon as she looks old enough to have a 26 year old.
2. Rebecca Luker, Marin Mazzie & Judy Kuhn sang Make Someone Happy for Kelli. They were introduced as “three of her idols” so #feelings
3. IT. ALL. FADES. AWAY. LIVE. DEAR. GOD.
4. The South Pacific medley.
5. That new Bridges suite & JRB at the piano
Tonight was so lovely and I’m so happy I was there and I just feel so lucky that I could go and that I got the gift of hearing all of it. WHAT A NIGHT OF EMOTIONS
“Fabletown is a community located on Bullfinch Street in Manhattan’s Upper West Side. To regular people (or mundies), it appears to be an ordinary New York neighborhood. But it is really the home of Fables from many worlds…”
↳jeffrey dean morgan as bigby wolf; caroline dhavernas as snow white; scarlett johansson as beauty; armie hammer as beast; sharlto copley as flycatcher; sebastian stan as boy blue; hayley atwell as briar rose; dichen lachman as cinderella; jeff bridges as mister north; lee pace as mister dark; evan rachel wood as rose red; richard armitage as reynard the fox
It suddenly hit me and I can’t stand the thought of anything happening to you, I know this is insane, and you probably won’t read this because I know you stopped watching me a long time ago. I know I don’t deserve anything from you or from anyone right now - but I have to say something and apparently I’m resorting to filming yet again.
Can anyone in the Unfortunate Fairy Tale fandom pm me or at least reblog or like this so I can know to pm you? Because there’s very few of us in this fandom and I really need to talk to someone about it
I wrote this before Jane’s Christmas party was even a thing, so it’s basically completely cutesy fluff that takes place at a Christmas party at Ruby’s house (and I am incredibly proud of the title. such clever. very word.). Ya want fanfiction? I’m by no means a professional writer like at all, but ya got fanfiction.