Tagged by the lovely Daniel, who you should all check out if you haven’t already because his style is really wonderful and refreshing and he’s got one of my favourite artblogs out there atm :)
The rules - show us the posts you are most proud of and the tag other people :)
Okay I’ve put a few because this year’s been alright for art so far!
1. These are the character designs from my lip sync animation from school. This was the only animation that I really loved doing this year and the only one that I feel was pretty successful :)
2. Fanart of Anna from Frozen… for the first time since I started drawing digitally, everything seems to be coming together in each painting, and it’s this one that really seemed to snowball it off? Idk I really like this painting.
3. A concept piece that I did for my own vis dev project. It has a lot of flaws but I really love this painting. It’s pretty much exactly what I saw in my head which makes me happy and I can’t wait to complete this project!
4. More schoolwork, which I thought would be impossible… if you know me you’ll know I am really scared of painting interiors…. they’re so detailed and there are so many straight lines and weird manmade textures… but I think this one turned out really nice! I’m definitely going to be doing more interiors in my personal work now :)
5. Life drawing. My life drawing has improved a whole lot since I first started at uni and I really love the sessions <3