I play for a LGBT+ softball league on the weekends and there’s only two teams with all girls (the rest are co-Ed or all guys) and I’m on one of those teams but the other team is named ‘Girl Crush’ and its full of lesbians and that’s super great
i just looked it up and the highest recorded pitch for a softball player is 77mph by monica abbott and i did the math and it would take a 77mph softball pitch the same amount of time to get to home as a 114mph baseball pitch. the fastest recorded baseball pitch is 105mph. furthermore an average highly competitive softball pitch is like 72mph which is the equivalent of a 110mph baseball pitch and softball players hit that commonly and the defense can field it and get the runner out in less than 3 seconds i love women and softball goodbye
Hi! Today I bring a gift to the McDanno fandom, courtesy of a lovely fan I met on twitter, @elsitaa, who asked me for a little help on a very nice project she had: watch every episode of Hawaii Five-0 and write of a list of all the reasons to ship McDanno. Season after season, she sent me a list and, believe me, after seven season the list was VERY long, but we managed to sort-out all the reasons and pick those that seemed more important to us. Now the list counts 150 reasons to ship McDanno, but this is most of all a wish for the show to make this list much, much longer.Now, I’m posting the list for you, and you are absolutely welcome to comment on it, add your reasons to ship McDanno, if you don’t find them in the list, pick your favorite reasons on the list or even, if you have the skills, make a video about it: feel free to use the list. It’s really just a way to celebrate this wonderful story of love and wish it the best, happiest evolution.
REASONS TO SHIP MCDANNO (150, so far… here’s to many more!)
1. The first meeting: sparks flying immediately and, most of all, the fact that fate brought them to each other in the worst time of their lives to give each other a reason to be happy again.
2. Steve starting Five-0 because he found something, or better someone, in that garage: Danny Williams.
3. Carguments (lovers’ quarrels) since day one.
4. “Book’em, Danno”, a term of endearment.
5. Steve’s gift to Danny and Grace to spend some quality time together: three nights at the Kahala Hotel. Just the first of many gifts that show how much they care for each other.
6. “We are partners”.
7. Grace telling Steve her dad talks a lot about him. Steve being delighted about it.
8. Steve talking to the Governor to help Danny when Rachel threatened to bring Danny to court to change the custody deal so Danny couldn’t spend time with Grace.
9. “Maybe you are not as alone here as you think, Danno”.
10. “How long you two been married?”, something they have been asked a lot throughout the years.