The pros and cons of dating NCT 127
Anon: Hey! Love your blog and your writing style! I think this is a bit of a tough request, but I request it to you because I believe you’re the one who can answer it the best. To safe you some time and stress, this is for NCT127 :) What are the pros and cons of dating each member? Like what would be the good things and what would be the difficulties? Good luck on your exams! Love Anon❤️
Thank you for the request! This is literally the fastest I’ve done a request because I literally loved this request! And thank you for thinking that I’m the best for this! I just hope that I’ve answered it correctly and that toy enjoy reading it!
The rest of the members are under the cut because this is a very long post lol. But sorry about the length of Mark and Haechan’s, I was in a rush to finish them so I didn’t get to spell check them!
Please request more units/members if you’re interested!
- Chivalrous - Taeil, being the oldest member, is probably going to know how to treat his girlfriend/boyfriend. He’d be well-mannered and considerate, always making sure to open doors for you, pull your chair out before you sit to eat, having a hand at the palm of your spine to reassure you of his presence. Everything about him seems so traditional and gentlemanly and no doubt he’d be a total sweetheart in a relationship. He’d make you feel like a princess/prince in your relationship, as he’d always be putting you first and making sure to be polite as to not make you uncomfortable.
- Stable - This one, again, I think comes with age and experience. He’s not like the younger members who might suddenly decide to change everything in their life and be totally unpredictable. He knows what he wants from life, he knows how to get there and he knows that there’s no point in committing to something pointless. At least in a relationship, you’d know that Taeil was in in for the long-haul; he’s not here for some petty fling or a couple months. He’d want the whole marriage and kids and growing old together kind of thing, and that would provide reassurance and stability in the relationship, knowing he’ll be completely faithful and loving.
- Passionate - Although Taeil is slightly more on the introverted side and therefore probably wouldn’t show much skinship or physical affection to his S/O, he’d still be a very passionate person. He’d yearn for the physical affection in private, loving the skin contact and initiate moments. That being said, he’d probably also be quite passionate in bed and have a side to him that most people would not expect. It’d be comforting knowing only you got to see this side of him. The fact that he’d open himself up to you, physically and emotionally, would be a honour.
- Often distant - Being an introvert, would mean communication in a relationship would come harder to Taeil than someone more open. He’d like his quite time and being by himself. He’d be used to not opening up and keeping it to himself. Sometimes he’d subconsciously close himself off you, not speaking or texting you for a few hour or even days at a time. It’d be hard. You’d think he wasn’t interested in you anymore or that you had done something wrong even though you hadn’t. He wouldn’t realise this though, which would always cause a few arguments and complaints from you when he decided to speak to you again.
- People-pleaser - Maybe this is just a trait of introverted people, but I think he’s the type to want to please everyone. He doesn’t enemies or grudges held against him. If someone asks him for himself, no doubt he’ll do it. This would be quite irritating in a relationship. At the start of your relationship, you’d find out that he was still close with his exes, which you didn’t really like. It wasn’t because he was still interested them, but because he literally couldn’t bring himself to tell them that he wanted to be left alone. Although you’d love his big, warm heart, sometimes people would take advantage of it and he’d continue people to keep hurting him because he wanted to please them - and that would pain you a lot, to see the love of your life getting hurt time and time again.
- Easily provoked - Again, maybe this is just a trait of quiet people, but Taeil, I see as having a short temper. I know this kind of contradicts my point above, but hear me out lol. With people he really loves and cares about, he only wants the best for them. Therefore if they make a decision or do something he disagrees with because he thinks it’s going to backfire on them, he’d get angry very quickly. He’d be snappy and sarcastic, and find it hard to understand why they would make just a “daft” decision. Likewise, if someone criticised his life, he’d get angry. It’d be quite annoying for you as you’d always have to be careful with your choice of words.