WOW WOW WOW!!! I CAN’T BELIEVE IT YOU GUYS!!! This was originally planned to be my event at 300 but the numbers grew so fast I couldn’t keep up! I can not thank you guys enough for being so nice and encouraging to me and Wendy while I’ve been here. For that reason, I’ve decided to do one of everyone’s favorite sort of events, A Guest!!!
For those that may not be familiar with this concept, it basically means that you guys will vote for a character (Canon or OC) to join in on the blog for a period of time, in which they will interact with other characters as well as Wendy. So, let’s get to some of the choices, huh?
FOR CANON CHARACTERS:
- Ironfist Fullbody
((You’re allowed to suggest other canon characters, but I’d prefer to keep them in the marines, since that’s the group Wendy will most likely interact with the best))
These poor babies deserve so much better (repost from my Bioshock account).
- The youngest of them are about 12 years old and the oldest are 18.
- After puberty, the massive amount ADAM in their system actually prevents their cells from aging and dying, so they remain immortal- forever stuck as teenagers until someone eventually kills them.
- They have some moments where their psychosis breaks and they’re very childish in nature (drawing with chalk, playing hopscotch, cuddling up with a teddy bear).
- They are actually very sweet when they’re not trying to kill you. The Little Sisters adore them for a reason.
- They are extremely protective of each other and the Little Sisters. They’re the ones who put their hair up in ponytails and play with them. They also like to do each other’s hair.
- They do have a kinship with Eleanor somewhat. When she was in quarantine, a couple would come up to her and leave little gifts that Lamb would take away.
- When they become too aware, Lamb either disposes them or further brainwashes them.
- Grace stays behind after the events of the game to atone for what she did, happy that Eleanor made it out, and becomes a mother to the Big Sisters. She gives them food, bandages their wounds, sings them sleep, and offers them a place to call home.
- It takes a while, but soon the girls in return protect her from Splicers and leave little gifts. She sees the true side of them and loves her babies to death. She even gives them names.
- When she eventually dies in the late 70’s due to old age, those walking in Pauper’s Drop will find the only beautiful place in that part of the city: a small grave full of flowers, teddy bears, and drawings for the only adult who loved them. Sometimes, at night, you’ll hear the sobs of a young girl close by.
- No one dares disturbs the memorial.
- They do want to get the new Little Sisters home and spare them from their fate, why else would one help Cindy Meltzer communicate with Mark in Something in the Sea?
- And maybe, just maybe, she was hoping that Mark could have saved her too.
- Tenenbaum, and to an extent Jack, feel guilty for the rest of their lives that they couldn’t help them before it was too late.
- After Lamb leaves/drowns, the girls are free to go to the surface, probably wreaking havoc, and what better way to open up a Bioshock 3 then have a group of agitated, terrified Big Sisters wreaking havoc in New York City.
(for that one anon who asked about making characters trans) as a trans person, when i hc a character as trans even if they arent in canon, it helps me relate to them better?? im sure other people have different reasons tho!
Karamel fam I know that Ken has been going around twitter saying stuff about Supergirl but let’s just calm down.
Ken has been very unreliable before, and just because he is on set doesn’t mean he hears all the dialogue and sees every scene. Just like us, he is on the outside.
He has been wrong many times before, and I always take what he and other paps say with a grain of salt. The only definite type of spoilers to rely on are photos. The he said she said of it all is wrong a lot of times, not just with Supergirl but with other shows as well.
It’s best if we just ignore him for now and work on theories to bounce off each other. Putting too much stock in things like this just makes people anxious and upset, when there is no reason for it because these things are not proven to be true.
Every one take a deep breath and continue your normal blobbing.
Hey guys I was wondering if any followers who have experience with small pets might be able to help me out. I want to preface this with the disclaimer that all of the exotic vets within two hours of me are closed and won’t be opening until Monday afternoon. That’s the only reason I have yet to take Flap Jack to a vets office, this isn’t a replacement for taking my pet to the vet.
I noticed that my mouse, Flap Jack, appeared to be squinting one eye as if she had something in it that was irritating her. The lids around her eye seem a little puffy but her eye looks clear and doesn’t appear red or inflamed. There is no discharge or other sign of infection.I tried to carefully clean the area with a soaked cotton swab to clear away any debris that might be irritating her eye. She will occasionally have her eye completely open and appear un-bothered, but then squint again and keep her eye shut.
She’s on care fresh bedding (non-scent absorbing so there’s no baking soda or anything else in it) with a nest of shredded newspaper in a 35 gallon tank. She has been on care fresh since I got her and was in the pet store so I am not sure if that could be a possible cause? I spot clean her tank daily so she’s not like.. sitting in a gross poopy tank or something. She’s also eating and drinking normally, and is very friendly/energetic.
If anyone has recommendations until the vets offices are open I’d really appreciate it.
I am tagging you guys bc i know you have mice info in ur brain loafs
For the prompt kiss list: 16 because God knows I need cuteness in my life right now
wrote this in the supermodels au because i had an itch for it. enjoy!
The camera flash would have split his skull in two if Nyx
wasn’t behind the photographer, making stupid faces to get him to laugh. For a
man that was determined to keep their relationship a secret, he was doing a poor
job of pretending otherwise.
But the photographer was oblivious – an exaggerated upstart,
newly employed at Kingsglaive. There
was little reason to smile for him when he ordered it, barking out instructions
recited from too much TV and not enough college courses.
Noctis knew that he was spoiled over at Lucian Cruisers. Prompto was unlike any other photographer in the
industry, let alone a better friend than Noctis could ever have asked for. He
was the exception to every rule with his enthusiasm for his job, his respect
for every subject that filled his lens, his patience and his politeness to each
one. It was easy to forget that Prompto was one in a million, and that not
every photographer saw the same things through the camera that he did.
can we just talk about how well tony’s sexuality was handled in 13 reasons why?
his character didn’t revolve around him being gay even after he told clay he was gay, i don’t even think they mentioned it again
his relationship with his boyfriend never felt forced into the story, anytime brad showed up he had a purpose like being someone tony could talk to and therefore giving us an insight into tony’s thoughts about everything
the others never used his sexuality in an insulting way when they were talking about him
he wasn’t stereotyped in any way. justin and the others seemed intimated by him, he wore leather, drove a badass classical mustang, did rock climbing without safety gear, etc.
<b>Phil:</b> I still haven't figured out a name for our son :/<p/><b>Dan:</b> Oh but I've already named him<p/><b>Phil:</b> really? wha-<p/><b>Dan:</b> no, shrek, don't touch that you'll get hurt, son<p/></p>
Watching Derek dote on someone is hard – harder than Stiles
thought it would ever be, despite the fact he knows it’s insincere; despite the
fact it’s the job and nothing more.
It’s hard because
Stiles hasn’t had those arms around him in months, hasn’t had opportunity to
arrange a chance meeting on a crowded street in weeks, hasn’t had Derek’s eyes
meet his and watched his mouth curl into a smile for him.
Derek’s team have
been fairly indulgent, letting Stiles tag along on the assignment to observe
and allowing him to blend with various crowds just to be close to Derek. Early
on, before Derek insinuated himself into their mark’s life, they even allowed
them to talk on the phone, but that might as well have been in another
hates his job, hates Derek’s job, hates the fact they’d never have met if it
wasn’t for their jobs because then he can’t hate it as much.
Stiles is across the
restaurant and he can’t tear his eyes away from the back of Derek’s head for
more than a few seconds at a time, usually at the prompting of the agent he’s
sitting across from.