- my all-time ultimate fave character: rory gilmore i love her immensely
- a character I didn’t used to like but now do: paris like in the early seasons i wasnt a huge fan but now i love her. also ms. kim
- a character I used to like but now don’t: j*ss. some of the fandom hype made me not like him that much though tbh i’ve also never had strong feelings towards him
- a character I’m indifferent about: chris
- a character who deserved better: logan x 100
- a ship I’ve never been able to get into: dean/rory i always thought he was kinda creepy
- a ship I’ve never been able to get over: logan/rory
- a cute, low-key ship: richard/emily like their love is so sweet and i love it
- an unpopular ship but I still enjoyed it: logan/rory
- a ship that was totally wrong and never should have happened: max/lorelai like he was her daughters teacher I found it just so uncomfortable and wrong of lorelai. i mean she talks about trying to keep her daughter distance from the guys she dates but then she goes and dates her teacher seriously lor???
- my favourite storyline/moment: rory dropping out of yale. i like seeing her in this upperclass life and realizing its not for her because rory always seemed to have one foot in this world and maybe wanted to experience more of it and this plotline showed her more of the flaws of this life directly because up until then she just knew about them from her mom. idk if that makes sense but i like seeing rory experiencing this life and the downsides to it rather than just hearing it from her mom.
- a storyline that never should have been written: rory and dean in season 4 and 5. i wish he was gone after season 3. i just dont like him.
- my first thoughts on the show: its so cute and sweet and everyone looks so young i love it!!
- my thoughts now: the revival couldve been better and please stop treating rory like the devil cause she wasnt perfect in the revival fun fact she isnt perfect and is a fictional character. also logan deserves better